Disney has shared the full menus for the gingerbread houses at Disney World and Disneyland.
We’re just a few days away from the official start of the holidays at Disney World and Disneyland. The festive season will bring delicious new treats, fun entertainment, and more to both coasts of the Disney Parks. One of the holiday traditions returning to both Disney World and Disneyland is the gingerbread displays you can find in select hotel lobbies and in the parks. And now, the Disney Parks Blog has shared a full guide to the food you’ll be able to purchase at select gingerbread houses.
Disneyland Gingerbread House Menus
At Disneyland, you can find a delightful gingerbread display beginning November 10 in the lobby of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. The massive gingerbread replica of the hotel is seven feet tall and twelve feet tall. It’s made with more than 600 pounds of gingerbread, 600 pounds of powdered sugar, 250 pounds of fondant (and one pound of pixie dust), and features 25 hidden Mickeys!
The Gingerbread House will feature the Grand Californian Great Hall Cart, with the menu including:
- Mickey Mouse-shaped Poinsettia Cookie
- Mickey-shaped Gingerbread Cookie
- Christmas Cookie
- Holiday Cookie Box: will include two milk chocolate-dipped Mickey-shaped cookies, two raspberry-filled cookies and two sugar cookies with festive sprinkles
- Assorted Macarons: Assorted macaron box will include two gingerbread, two peppermint and two Mexican hot chocolate
- Kwanzaa Sweet Potato Loaf
- Crisped Rice Treat
- Holiday Cinnamon Buns
- Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Coffee with Liqueur (Available with Amaretto, Butterscotch, Captain Morgan, Crown Royal Apple, Godiva Chocolate, Grand Marnier, Jameson Whiskey, Peppermint Schnapps, Rumchata, Rumple Minz, Skrewball Whiskey)
- Eggnog with Baileys
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot with Milk
- Gingerbread Cookie Shot with Milk
- Red Velvet Cookie Shot with Milk
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot with Liqueur (Available with Amaretto, Butterscotch, Captain Morgan, Crown Royal Apple, Godiva Chocolate, Grand Marnier, Jameson Whiskey, Peppermint Schnapps, Rumchata, Rumple Minz, Skrewball Whiskey)
- Cookie shot with Louis XIII Cognac
- Cookie shot with Clase Azul Ultra Anejo
Another holiday display that will be returning is the giant Haunted Mansion Gingerbread House you can find within the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. This huge display has been appearing for guests for more than twenty years, as Haunted Mansion Holiday returns to Disneyland. The house weighs nearly 300 pounds, and took thirteen Cast Members twenty days to decorate and build.
You can check out the new display by riding Haunted Mansion Holiday, an overlay that will be available now through January 8, 2024.
Disney World Gingerbread House Menus
At Disney World, the Gingerbread House at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa will be returning for a 24th year from November 8 to January 1, 2024. The life-size house features white chocolate candy canes, edible snowflakes, sugar poinsettias, and over 10,000 pieces of gingerbread. You’ll also find an 85-pound chocolate Santa! The house took 500 hours to bake the gingerbread, and 480 hours to decorate. Make sure to look out for 24 hidden Mickeys throughout the display.
And for those looking to purchase treats, you can enjoy some of the following:
- Freshly baked, homemade items, such as Gingerbread Mickeys and Shingles, Stollen Bread, Brownie Christmas Tree, and Gingersnap Cookies
- House-made Gingerbread Ornaments and Gingerbread Houses
- Assorted Gingerbread Cookie Bags, Marshmallow Pops, and Milk Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- Grand Floridian Combo Box featuring assorted fan favorite treats, including the cookies n’ cream Christmas Tree, exclusive to this box
- Plant-based, no sugar added, and gluten-friendly options
Over at Disney’s Yacht Club, a brand-new gingerbread display will be available for the first time! Pastry Chef de Cuisine Michael Craig used the blueprints from the real lighthouse located outside, right on Crescent Lake to create the display. And at the Holiday Pop-Up Shop, you can grab new offerings such as Lighthouse Fudge.
Next door at Disney’s Beach Club Resort, the life-size Holiday Carousel gingerbread display will return. This year’s is inspired by Ducktales, with the horses themed after Donald Duck and his nephews, Huey, Duey, and Louie. There are 22 hidden Mickeys throughout the display, which was made with 434 pounds of honey, 25 pounds of spices, and 200 pounds of icing. The location will also offer treats such as:
- Signature Stollen Bread
- Lighthouse Fudge
- Mickey Snowman Pop
- Crispy Rice Treat
- Peppermint Bark
- Gingerbread Shingle
- Hot Chocolate Flight
- Hot Chocolate
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn will bring back its BoardWalk Deli-inspired gingerbread house, which will be on display from November 17 to December 27, 2023. The creation is a miniature version of some of your favorite spots along the BoardWalk. You’ll be able to pick up treats from the team:
- Mickey and Minnie Sugar Cookies
- Mickey Caramel Corn Cookie
- Christmas Tree Pop
- Peppermint Bark
- Gingerbread Shingles
- Gluten/ Wheat-Friendly and Plant-based Gingerbread Shingles
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge will feature gingerbread displays of giraffes and zebra from November 22 to December 31, 2023. The displays were created by Pastry Chef Lexy Ross, who created the baby “ginger-affe,” Ginger, and gingerbread zebra, Debra, with gingerbread, sugar dough, and modeling chocolate. You can also pick up treats like the Gingeraffe Cookie, Hot Cocoa Flight, and beer, wine, and cocktails.
Over at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, the gingerbread display will be back for its 12th year from November 10 to January 6, 2024. The display’s creation was led by Pastry Chef Jeff Barnes and can be found on the fourth floor of the resort. This year’s Mary Blair-inspired 100th Celebration-themed Castle Display stands over seventeen feet tall with 612 pounds of sugar, 1012 pounds of flour, 112 pounds of gingerbread spice, and over 4000 castle gingerbread bricks. You’ll also find twelve hidden five-legged goats!
The following treats will be available to purchase:
- Gingerbread Castle Brick
- Paint Your Own Cookie Box
- Hot Chocolate Caramel Fudge
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookie
- Pistachio Linzer Cookie
- 5-Legged Goat Cookie
- Gluten/Wheat Friendly Gingerbread Cookie
- Gingerbread Latte Cupcake
- Christmas Tree Butter Cookie
- Frozen Hot Chocolate (Also available with Peppermint Schnapps)
- Frozen Apple Cider (Also available with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky floater)
Finally, the gingerbread display will be returning to The American Adventure in EPCOT from November 24 to December 30, 2023. The display will recreate classic American monuments like the Lincoln Memorial and Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial. Plus, it will have gingerbread versions of EPCOT favorites like The American Adventure building with Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue, and a Festival Marketplace. You’ll be able to find six hidden Mickeys as well!
Want to learn more about the Disney Gingerbread Houses? Click here for our full guide!