On the hunt for photo ops in EPCOT? Let us introduce you to the super exclusive EPCOT Disney Visa cardmember photo spot hiding in World Celebration.
Magic Kingdom might have the famous Purple Wall, but EPCOT is home to three famous photo walls (toothpaste, blueberry, and bubblegum), all those excellent construction walls, and one Mayan wall so well known it has its own Instagram.
But hidden inside a futuristic looking building over in World Celebration is a place of walls that requires a special card to enter: the Disney Visa Cardmember photo spot at EPCOT.
It’s home to not one, not two, but four pose-perfect walls.
Disney Visa Required
If you’re planning to visit this space, make sure you have your actual physical Disney Visa with you. This would be the day to bring your purse or wallet because no card, no entry!
You’ll head inside the building, show the card, get your friendly Disney PhotoPass photographer, strike a pose.
EPCOT Disney Visa Cardmember Photo Spot: What You Need to Know
Here are a few things you should know before heading to the Disney Visa Cardmember Photo Opportunity at EPCOT:
- The official name is Disney Visa Cardmember Photo Opportunity at EPCOT but most people call it the EPCOT Disney Visa photo spot.
- Check the My Disney Experience App because the space has special hours. Sometimes it’s not open until 1 PM, and it’s often closed by 6 or 6:30 PM.
- Plan for about 20 to 30 minutes for the shoot, especially if you have any special props with you!
- Want to avoid the line? Go closer to closing. The less busy, the more time you will get with the photographer to get that perfect shot.
- If you have Memory Maker or one of the discounts to get free PhotoPass photos, you can use it here.
- There is also a Disney Visa Photo Opportunity at Hollywood Studios.
- Pre-pandemic, there were characters in this photo spot. As of December 2021, no characters have yet returned. It’s just you, your magical smile, the photographer, and any friends, family, or props you may have brought with you
- There are four different rooms with a total retro Disney vibe, and you definitely want to make time for photos at all four.
EPCOT Visa Photo Spot 1: Colorful Triangles Wall
After checking in, it’s off to wall one with its colorful geometric shapes.
Depending on the height of everyone in your party, the photographer may recommend squatting down to capture all the colors near your face.
It can be quite the quad workout but totally worth having that colorful glow!
EPCOT Visa Photo Spot 2: More Colorful Triangles
The most iconic spot in all of EPCOT is the giant geodesic sphere in the front of the park that holds Spaceship Earth.
The first two photo spots are all about geometry featuring triangles and hexagons all starting to make up the shapes that form the geodesic dome.
The colors are far more muted than the first space but it gives us the signature EPCOT retro futuristic vibe.
Want to order my favorite issue of WDW Magazine? It’s still available in the shop, but this is a fan-favorite issue; supplies may not last much longer!
EPCOT Visa Photo Spot 3: Origami Airplane
Get ready to take off at spot 3.
This photo spot actually lends itself to two different photo styles: flying with the origami airplane (below) and the more traditional option (above).
Look to the far right in the photo and you’ll see the airplane looks like it’s flying over Spaceship Earth.
EPCOT Visa Spot 4: Top of Spaceship Earth
In the late ’80s, there was a commercial that showed Mickey Mouse waving from the top of Spaceship Earth. Check it out below:
At this location, you can have a safe and gravity-defying equivalent. For those of us who find even the Skyliner to be too high, this is a much preferred option.
This area was actually my favorite photo spot. The colors are just beautiful, almost like Spaceship Earth at sunset.
Plus, it has a …
Bonus Photo: Magical Friends Magic Shot
I love this Disney PhotoPass Magic Shot with Goofy and Mickey!
You can’t hug ‘em, get their autographs, or see what mischief Goofy gets up to, but it is a smile-worthy dose of magic to see these two appear.
Another Reason to Get a Disney Visa
My family really does love our Disney Visa. The merchandise discount comes in handy, and those redemption cards are awesome for paying for food at the EPCOT festivals.
The Disney Visa photo spots in Hollywood Studios and EPCOT are a magical bonus.
Not done taking pictures? Check out some of our other photo guides:
- Where to find the Purple Wall
- The best Mr. Toad photo spots at Walt Disney World
- All of the Super Zoom Magic Shot locations
Not sure if you’re going? You can just get more information about a potential Disney vacation.