Get the full 2022 Deco Delights booth menu at EPCOT Festival of the Arts, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2022 EPCOT Festival of the Arts food booths and menus. For a quick, ad-free list of all the food and drinks, keep scrolling.
2022 Deco Delights Booth Menu at Festival of the Arts
In the mood for something sweet? The desserts at the Deco Delights booth are sure to hit the spot. Be prepared to be wowed by the art deco aesthetic as you savor the sugary goodness. Deco Delights also serves as the prize location for the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine.
From Disney: “Satisfy your sweet tooth with sleek desserts inspired by Art Deco, from the gilded glamor of the roaring 20’s to the bright pastels of Miami Beach.”
🍽️ ORDER UP: Plan on hitting the Deco Delights booth for a mid-afternoon sweet snack or for an indulgent dessert to end your meal.
2022 Deco Delights Booth Food
- Dulce Chocolate Mousse with chocolate crémeux and dark chocolate truffle; $5.25 [NEW]
- Decadent Valrhona Chocolate with dark chocolate mousse, chocolate brownie, and cassis mousse; $5.00 [NEW]
- Orange Mousse with lemon cake and raspberry meringues; $4.50 [NEW]
2022 Deco Delights Booth Drinks
- Strawberry Blonde Nitro; $5.00/$9.00
- Vanilla Porter; $5.00/$9.00
- Milk Stout; $5.00/$9.00
- Neapolitan Beer Flight; $10.00
Where to Find the 2022 Deco Delights Booth at EPCOT Festival of the Arts
Deco Delights is conveniently located near Port of Entry right after you enter from the bridge into World Showcase.
Deco Delights Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the food studios and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the 2022 Festival of the Arts Deco Delights booth.
Dulce Chocolate Mousse
- With Chocolate Crémeux and Dark Chocolate Truffle
WDW Magazine Reporter, Tina Chiu: “This is my preferred dessert at Deco Delights. I didn’t even know where to start eating it! It’s more subtle than the competing desserts, but it’s got a salty caramel flavor. Then there’s the chocolate mousse on the side (made a mess!), which is so good.”
- With Lemon Cake and Raspberry Meringues
WDW Magazine Reporter, Tina Chiu: “The presentation is beautiful, and when you cut into the colorful dessert, it’s white on the inside. It’s good, very light. I love the light citrus flavor. The meringue is very crunchy-sounding but actually quite chewy and airy. Very, very sweet.”
More 2022 Festival of the Arts Booth Menus and Reviews
- The Artist’s Table (The American Adventure)
- The Craftsman’s Courtyard (Near Disney Traders)
- The Deconstructed Dish (Near Port of Entry)
- The Donut Box (Near Test Track)
- El Artista Hambriento (Mexico)
- Goshiki (Japan)
- Gourmet Landscapes (Canada)
- L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise (France)
- L’Arte di Mangiare (Italy)
- The Painted Panda (China)
- Pastoral Palate (Germany)
- Pop Eats (Near Port of Entry)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina (Between Morocco & France)
- Funnel Cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port