Get the full 2022 Craftsman’s Courtyard booth menu at EPCOT Festival of the Arts, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2022 EPCOT Festival of the Arts food booths and menus. For a quick, ad-free list of all the food and drinks, keep scrolling.
2022 Craftsman’s Courtyard Booth Menu at Festival of the Arts
The Craftsman’s Courtyard booth menu near Disney Traders in 2022 features menu items that’ll make you think you’re lounging on the California coast rather than sweating in humid Orlando. As you explore the festival, it’s the perfect place for a light bite that features seafood and salad to prepare your palate for some of the heavier food offerings at the Festival of the Arts.
From Disney: “Enjoy savory seafood and refreshing salads, inspired by one of the many hubs of the Arts and Crafts movement: the coast of California.”
🍽️ ORDER UP: Your taste buds will thank you for your offering of fresh-tasting California-inspired dishes that look as good as they taste.
2022 Craftsman’s Courtyard Booth Food
- Pâté de Campagne; $6.75
- Country pork pâté with pistachios, truffles, toasted ciabatta, red onion marmalade, pickled mustard seed, and caper berries
- Cast Iron-roasted P.E.I. Mussels with Sautéed Tomatoes, Garlic, and Fresh Herbs [NEW]
- Cast Iron-seared Steelhead Trout with parsley salad, grape tomatoes, Kalamata olives, capers, and lemon aïoli [NEW]
2022 Craftsman’s Courtyard Booth Drinks
- Wheat Beer; $5.00/$9.00
- Chardonnay; $6.00
- Rosé; $6.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon; $6.00
- Wine Flight; $6.50
Where to Find the 2022 Craftsman’s Courtyard Booth at EPCOT Festival of the Arts
The Craftsman’s Courtyard is conveniently located near Disney Traders right after you enter from the bridge into World Showcase.
The Craftsman’s Courtyard Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the food studios and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the 2022 Festival of the Arts Craftsman’s Courtyard booth.
Cast Iron-Roasted P.E.I. Mussels
- With Sautéed Tomatoes, Garlic, and Fresh Herbs
Cast Iron-Seared Steelhead Trout
- With parsley salad, grape tomatoes, Kalamata olives, capers, and lemon aïoli
More 2022 Festival of the Arts Booth Menus and Reviews
- The Artist’s Table (The American Adventure)
- Deco Delights (Near Port of Entry)
- The Deconstructed Dish (Near Port of Entry)
- The Donut Box (Near Test Track)
- El Artista Hambriento (Mexico)
- Goshiki (Japan)
- Gourmet Landscapes (Canada)
- L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise (France)
- L’Arte di Mangiare (Italy)
- The Painted Panda (China)
- Pastoral Palate (Germany)
- Pop Eats (Near Port of Entry)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina (Between Morocco & France)
- Funnel Cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port