A new Columbia Star Wars collection has a release date. The new Skywalker Pilot Collection will be available on December 1, 2023.
If you have a Star Wars fan in your life, you may want to bookmark this page for holiday shopping! Columbia has announced its latest Star Wars collection, a new merchandise line inspired by Luke Skywalker’s flight suit in The Empire Strikes Back. The new collection features special edition pieces like a Skywalker Pilot Ski Suit, snow goggles, pullovers, and more that will be available when the collection launches next month.
Columbia Star Wars Skywalker Pilot Collection
The new Skywalker Pilot Collection will be available to shop on the Columbia website beginning December 1, 2023. The new collection ranges in price from $40 to $500, including special touches that Star Wars fans will absolutely love. According to a press release, this is Columbia’s largest Star Wars collection to date.
The press release revealed the following styles will be available:
- The Skywalker Pilot Ski Suit ($500): A special-edition one-piece ski suit inspired by Luke Skywalker’s iconic flight suit and built for epic snow days with Omni-Tech waterproof breathable fabric, ski pass pocket, and thermal reflective lining. Star Wars fans will appreciate the detailed patches, hidden blueprint graphics of R2-D2, and the T-65 X-wing Starfighter with messages in Aurebesh (the written language of the Star Wars galaxy). Available online only.
- The Skywalker Pilot Ski Jacket ($350): This mountain-ready ski jacket is ready for the slopes and features waterproof-breathable fabric and advanced thermal-reflective lining. Star Wars details include hidden blueprint graphics of R2-D2 and the T-65 X-wing Starfighter with messages in Aurebesh.
- The Skywalker Pilot Snow Goggle ($300): Ski goggles inspired by Luke Skywalker’s iconic helmet and visor will help keep you protected and clear-sighted in variable conditions while providing comfort. The goggles are also helmet-compatible and feature two interchangeable lenses, plus a carrying pouch. Fan-favorite details include elements on the outer strap inspired by Luke Skywalker’s helmet, along with messages in Aurebesh that are etched discreetly on the lenses and carrying pouch.
- The Skywalker Pilot Lightweight Jacket ($200): This special-edition lightweight jacket is built for epic adventures near or far with details Star Wars fans and outdoor enthusiasts will love. The advanced thermal-reflective lining keeps cold out and warmth in, while multifunctional hand pockets and costume-inspired quilting on the sleeve add utility and style. Fan-favorite details include a T-47 Airspeeder/Snowspeeder blueprint graphic on the interior security pocket with messages in Aurebesh.
- The Skywalker Pilot Pullover ( $150): A special-edition hooded pullover built for everyday adventures. The heavyweight cotton-blend fabric offers wear-anywhere durability. Fan-favorite details include graphics of either a T-65 X-wing Starfighter or a T-47 Airspeeder/Snowspeeder on the back with messages in Aurebesh.
- The Skywalker Pilot Long-Sleeve Shirt ($70): Featuring Star Wars concept art depicting Luke Skywalker mid-battle on Hoth, this special-edition long-sleeve shirt made with heavyweight cotton-blend fabric provides durability and comfort.
- The Skywalker Pilot Short-Sleeve Shirt ($55): A special-edition short-sleeve shirt made with heavyweight cotton-blend fabric and features blueprint graphics of either a T-65 X-wing Starfighter or T-47 Airspeeder/Snowspeeder, an insignia inspired by Luke Skywalker’s helmet and messages in Aurebesh.
- The Skywalker Pilot Crossbody Bag ($50): The adjustable belt and multifunctional pockets provide custom comfort and secure stowage for essentials. Fan-favorite details include raised-silicone logo patches along with an emblem inspired by Luke Skywalker’s helmet insignia and a message in Aurebesh.
- The Skywalker Pilot Ball Cap ($40): A special-edition ball cap featuring a textured emblem on the front inspired by Luke Skywalker’s helmet insignia, a raised-silicone Rebel patch on the side and a message in Aurebesh.
The Skywalker Pilot Collection will be available on the Columbia website starting at 12:01 AM ET on December 1, as well as at select Columbia-branded U.S. retail locations.