Get the full 2022 Cider House booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2022 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. For a quick, ad-free list of all the food and drinks, keep scrolling.
2022 Cider House Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
A few things we know for sure about Cider House: 1) it serves up delicious cider; 2) it rules.
From Disney: “Behold buzz-worthy ciders and artisanal provisions that are sure to hit the spot.”
🍽️ ORDER UP: “There’s not much that hits the spot on a warm Florida day quite like a crisp, cool, refreshing cider.”
2022 Cider House Booth Food
- BLT Scone: $5.00 [New]
- With Nueske’s applewood-smoked bacon, sundried tomato, and basil
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart: $4.50
- With whipped cream
2022 Cider House Booth Drinks
- Pink Lemonade Hard Cider: $5.00/$9.00
- Watermelon Hard Cider: $5.00/$9.00
- Triple Jam Hard Cider: $5.00/$9.00
- Pure Brewed Organic Lager: $5.00/$9.00
- Snakebite: $9.00
- Triple jam hard cider and pure brewed organic lager
- Cider Flight: $10.00
Where to Find the Cider House Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
The Cider House booth can be found near the United Kingdom Pavilion in World Showcase.
Cider House Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Cider House booth at the 2022 Flower & Garden Festival.
With Nueske’s applewood-smoked bacon, sundried tomato, and basil.
WDW Magazine Communications Director, Tatjana Lazar: “Though flavorful, the scone was a little dry. It did have a nice salty bacon and salty bacon jam, but you’ll definitely need a drink to make up for the dryness.”
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart
With whipped cream.
WDW Magazine Editorial Director, Rain Blanken: “EPCOT is starting to master the art of not-too-sweet desserts, and this is one of them! The chocolate mousse was fluffy and delicious but didn’t outshine the raspberry jam. The crisp pearls and shell added texture, too. This tart is both beautiful and yummy.”
WDW Magazine Communications Director, Tatjana Lazar: “The base of this tastes and feels like a shortbread cookie. It’s really tough; you’ll have to bite into this one instead of relying on a fork. The chocolate mousse inside is light and fluffy. There’s a very slight hint of raspberry inside.”
The Cider Flight includes:
- 3 Daughters Brewing Pink Lemonade Hard Cider
- Bold Rock Watermelon Hard Cider
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider
Disney Parks Fan, Ashley Chen: “The Pink Lemonade Hard Cider is tart and slightly sweet. It tastes very much like pink lemonade, but bubbly. The Watermelon Hard Cider tastes closer to a watermelon seltzer water. It was very refreshing, but there are no apple notes. Still, very refreshing. Finally, the Triple Jam Hard Cider hits hard with a berry taste, followed up with an apple aftertaste. It’s the heaviest of the three ciders.”
More 2022 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port