Get the full 2022 China booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2022 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. For a quick, ad-free list of all the food and drinks, keep scrolling.
2022 Lotus House Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
There’s not a lot that hits the spot like a good plate or bowl of Chinese food. The Lotus House comes through, offering up dishes that are sure to knock your socks off. (Or flip-flops if you’re feeling bold.)
From Disney: “Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune!”
🍽️ ORDER UP: Oh, the possibilities when you’re talking Chinese food. However we go, there’s sure to be lots of rice and plenty of spice. And both are yummy possibilities.
2022 China Booth Food
- Spicy Mala Chicken Skewer: $6.75 [NEW]
- House-made Cheesy Crab Wontons: $7.75
2022 China Booth Drinks
- Rose Bubble Milk Tea: $8.75 [NEW]
- Jasmine Draft Beer: $5.25/$9.00
- Marco Boba: $12.50
- Amaretto, iced coffee, milk, and boba
- Kung Fu Punch: $13.00
- Vodka, triple sec, mango, orange juice, and soda water
- Tang Dynasty: $13.75
- Tequila gold, light rum, strawberry, piña colada mix, white boba pearls, and soda water
Where to Find the Lotus House Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
The Lotus House booth is located in the China Pavilion in EPCOT.
China Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the China booth at the 2022 Flower & Garden Festival.
Spicy Mala Chicken Skewers and House-made Cheesy Crab Wontons
- Spicy Mala Chicken Skewer
- House-made Cheesy Crab Wontons
Tequila gold, light rum, strawberry, piña colada mix, white boba pearls, and soda water.
WDW Magazine Reporter, Julie de la Fe: “Beware: This is a strong drink. The Tang Dynasty is a punch with tequila and light rum, and boy is there a lot of it. But don’t fret: The alcohol taste is overwhelmed by the strawberry syrup and pina colada mix. Be sure to stir your drink and grab a small straw if you don’t want to suck up a lot of boba. But don’t just come to the China booth for the drink; order some food too. This complimented the food well and was very refreshing—another one that I would get again.”
More 2022 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Cider House (Located Near the United Kingdom)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port