Looking for something special to do on March 17? Visit one of these Central Florida destinations, and you’ll welcome St. Patrick’s Day with a whole lot of fun!
If you don’t yet have plans to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year, we’ve got you covered. Central Florida is home to plenty of different restaurants, bars, entertainment venues, and more, all of which are getting in the St. Patrick’s Day spirit with new offerings just in time for the holiday. Whether you’re looking for tasty Irish dishes to savor or seasonal fun the whole family can enjoy, you’ll find plenty of options.
Here are some of the best places to head for St. Patrick’s Day if you’re spending March 17 in Central Florida!
Sip Specialty Cocktails at The Edison at Disney Springs
With its lavish decor and 1920s theme, there’s really no better place to have some fun drinks as you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day than The Edison at Disney Springs. This bar, restaurant, and entertainment destination will honor the holiday with a specialty cocktail throughout the month of March!
Order the Irish Goodbye ($19), and you’ll enjoy a sip that includes coffee-infused Teeling Irish Whiskey, Benedictine, black walnut bitters, and salted caramel.
Try Special Menu Items at Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park
Get in the St. Patrick’s Day spirit with a seasonal and colorful shake! You can pop into Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park to try a special menu item just during the month of March: the Mint Chocolate Shake.
This creamy, decadent, and totally delicious milkshake features mint custard, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and a chocolate mint topping. It’s perfectly green in color for St. Patrick’s Day, and it’s only available to try for a limited time.
Eat Traditional Irish Dishes at TooJay’s
Who says you have to try to make corned beef and cabbage at home? Head to TooJay’s, and you can enjoy some traditional Irish fare. TooJay’s is serving up homemade and made-from-scratch dishes inspired by the cuisine of Ireland from March 6 through April 20.
Here’s a look at the full menu of incredible Irish cuisine you can try:
- Irish Breakfast: Includes two eggs served any style with grilled tomatoes, home fries, smokehouse bacon, sausage links, sausage patties and toasted egg bread ($14.99)
- Irish Benedict: Put some Irish in your eggs benedict with a little corned beef hash ($13.99)
- Traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner: Served with New England Clam Chowder or choice of soup or side salad ($19.99)
- New England Clam Chowder (Cup: $7.99 & Bowl: $10.99)
- Pastrami Grilled Cheese: Tender, chopped pastrami & American cheese come together in this crowd favorite. Served on our grilled Challah bread ($14.99)
- Irish Cream Cheesecake: Chocolate covered cheesecake, available for purchase as a slice or whole (Slice: $7.99 & Whole Cake: $34.99)
- Seasonal Green and White Cookies: TooJay’s famous shortbread cookies smothered in chocolate or vanilla icing
Eat, Drink, and Enjoy Entertainment at Promenade at Sunset Walk
You’ll find St. Patrick’s Day fun for the whole family at Promenade at Sunset Walk! This dining and entertainment destination is hosting a St. Patrick’s Day Outdoor Street Party and Celebration. The party kicks off on Friday, March 17 at 2 PM and runs until 11:30 PM – and best of all, admission and parking are free!
At this outdoor street party, you’ll be able to indulge in food and beverage specials from participating restaurants at Promenade at Sunset Walk. There will be live music to enjoy, street performers to watch, and lucky leprechauns to spot, too!
Need more ideas and inspiration? Head to social media and share your St. Patrick’s Day plans with us there!