Plaza Ice Cream Parlor and Casey’s Corner are reopening at the Magic Kingdom, as well as several more Walt Disney World dining locations.
Here’s everything you need to know! Warning: the following will make you hungry.
- Now open with Mobile Order
Casey’s Corner is once again open at the Magic Kingdom and serving classic all-beef hot dogs, chili-cheese dogs, corn dog nuggets with cheese sauce, and two plant-based options (the returning Loaded Slaw Dog and a new “Sausage” dog).
There’s also a Frozen Mint Julep Lemonade available for purchase.
Not sure how to how to Mobile Order at Walt Disney World? Check out our complete guide!
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Reopens July 7
The classic ice cream spot will reopen on Main Street, U.S.A. in early July and will once again serve Edy’s ice cream, along with Barq’s Root Beer Floats and Coca-Cola Floats.
Thanks to readers like you, we’re able to bring you the news without bombarding you with annoying ads. Please consider supporting us directly by subscribing to our print edition, and make sure to sign up for our FREE newsletter so you never miss out on the latest at Disney World!
Trail’s End Restaurant
- Reopens July 17 with family-style skillets for breakfast and dinner
Trail’s End Restaurant is located at the Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and has quite the menu (sorry, fried chicken isn’t listed):
Breakfast: pastry basket and berry granola yogurt parfait for the table, family-style skillet with smoked brisket and eggs, bacon, sausage, and cheesy potato casserole (plant-based version is available), Mickey waffled, and Moonshie Morning Cocktails
Dinner: hushpuppies and skillet cornbread with a chopped garden salad for the table, family-style Smokehouse Skillet with pecan-smoked brisket, rotisserie chicken, andouille sausage, fingerlings potatoes, green beans, and buttered corn on the cob (plant-based version is available, and pork spare ribs, peel n’ eat shrimp, and cornbread-crusted salmon (available as add-ons)
Dessert: Covered Wagon Sundae – a wagon load of ice cream, toppings, brownies, cookies, and chocolate-covered bacon! Adults can even kick back with Moonshine Cocktails.
- Reopens July 15 with new Mary Poppins Returns theming; bookings open July 1
You can find Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Upon reopening, guests will get to enjoy some delicious offerings, all while taking in the new Mary Poppins Returns theming.
The new dinner menu has been crafted by Chef Andres Mendoza and includes:
- Sweet Corn Bisque with pickled fennel, popcorn, and fennel oil
- Strawberry Salad with chamomile-infused goat cheese, frisée lettuce, bacon vinaigrette, and spiced sunflower seeds
- Butter-poached Florida Cobia with mashed fingerling potatoes, grilled asparagus, and local mushrooms with a grapefruit beurre blanc
- Guava Barbequed Short Ribs with aged cheddar creamy grits, roasted poblano, curtido slaw, and Brussels sprouts
As for desserts, you can thank Pastry Chef Kristine Farmer for the following:
- Warm Apple Rose with seasonal apple, marzipan layers, and frozen coconut milk
- Chocolate Torte, a dark chocolate financier, dark cherry compote, and vanilla bean mascarpone cream
Citricos also has a wine and cocktail program, designed by Sommelier Israel Perez.
- Reopens July 4
You can grab a chili-cheese dog, corn chip pie, or churros at Dino Diner in DinoLand, U.S.A. at Animal Kingdom.
FYI: Eight Spoon Café is also now open at the park in Discovery Island.
And in some final WDW dining news (for now), there is a brand new Disney Family Night summer offering now available at Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and Gasparilla Island Grill at Grand Floridian.
Disney Family Night Dinner is a three-course takeaway meal serving 3 to 4 guests and is available from 5 to 10 p.m. through Mobile Order.
Each package features both a meal and an original activity game inspired by classic Disney characters, including keepsakes.
Centertown Market costs $79 and includes:
- Roasted Jamaican-style Chicken
- Fried Yucca
- Cilantro Rice
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Caribbean Pull-apart Rolls with Onion Jam and Guava Butter
- Decorate-your-own Mickey and Minnie Cookies
Gasparilla Island Grill costs $89 and includes:
- Garden Salad – Tomato, cucumber, carrots, and a duo of dressings
- Savory Lasagna – Three cheese lasagna with tomato sauce
- Two Mickey-shaped Cheese or Pepperoni Pizzas
- Minnie Cheesecake with strawberry sauce, whipped cream, and fresh berries
Where to begin? There’s so much new dining to get excited about and it sure is a deliciously good feeling!
Are you excited for Casey’s Corner to reopen? Where are you going to eat first? Tell us in the comments on our Facebook page!