Get the full 2022 Canada booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2022 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. For a quick, ad-free list of all the food and drinks, keep scrolling.
2022 Northern Bloom Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
The Canada booth, Northern Bloom, will offer up Canadian fare to help refresh you as you trawl through all the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival has to offer.
From Disney: “Discover palate-pleasing fare from our Great White North neighbor… O Canada!”
🍽️ ORDER UP: Canada always delights with festival favorites like this year’s seared scallops. Make this booth a festival priority.
2022 Canada Booth Food
- Seared Scallops: $7.25
- With French green beans, butter potatoes, brown butter vinaigrette, and applewood-smoked bacon
- Gluten/ Wheat Friendly
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, and Whipped Potatoes: $7.00
- With garden vegetables
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake: $5.00
- With warm peach compote and sweet corn gelato
2022 Canada Booth Drinks
- Maple Popcorn Shake: $4.75
- Blonde Ale: $5.00/$9.00
- Blueberry Fruit Beer: $5.00/$9.00
- Apricot with Maple Syrup Blonde Ale: $5.00/$9.00
- Maple Popcorn Shake: $13.00
- With maple rye whisky
- Beer Flight: $10.00
Where to Find the Northern Bloom Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
Northern Bloom is located in the Canada Pavilion, right between Port of Entry and the United Kingdom Pavilion.
Canada Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Canada booth at the 2022 Flower & Garden Festival.
With French green beans, butter potatoes, brown butter vinaigrette, and applewood-smoked bacon
- Gluten/Wheat Friendly
WDW Magazine Editorial Director, Rain Blanken: “These scallops were well-cooked, as well as the vegetables. The veggies went well with the overall vinegar taste of the dish, but it was a bit too much on the scallops for me. If you love lots of vinaigrette flavor, get this dish.”
Disney Parks Fan, Ashley Chen: “The scallops were melt-in-your-mouth kind of good. I loved the citrus kick in the sauce.”
Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, and Whipped Potatoes
With garden vegetables.
Disney Parks Fan, Ashley Chen: “While the beef was a little chewy, the flavorful sauce saved this dish. If you don’t mind a little extra chewing, it’s worth it to order this dish!”
Griddled Maple Pound Cake
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake: With warm peach compote and sweet corn gelato
WDW Magazine Editorial Director, Rain Blanken: “I thought for sure the popcorn would be kinda chewy after sitting on the sweet corn gelato, but they were all wonderfully crispy! They add them right at the last minute to make sure they add a bit of texture to this dessert. The maple flavor made this treat one of my favorites of the fest!”
More 2022 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Cider House (Located Near the United Kingdom)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port