Hear ye, hear ye! A royal proclamation has announced the Bibbidi Bobbidi reopening date.
Is there a royal head-to-toe transformation in your child’s future? Keep reading for everything you need to know about the return of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
When Is The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Reopening Date?
Magical makeovers return this summer! Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will reopen at both Magic Kingdom and Disneyland on August 25.
Note: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique locations at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa and Disney Springs will reopen at a later date.
How to Book
The highly-anticipated reopening of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will make booking a bit challenging. You’ll need more than a dash of pixie dust to score an appointment here.
Disney recommends securing an advanced reservation to claim your child’s spot. (Remember: You still need valid park admission and a park reservation in order to participate in this experience.)
Guests can begin booking online starting in early August. Disney will provide more details in the coming weeks.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Services And Prices
Guests ages three to twelve can get a royal makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Makeovers require 30 minutes to one hour to complete depending on the package. There are several packages to choose from:
- The Carriage Package, starting at $99.95 plus tax
- Makeup, face gems, sash, cinch sack, and your choice of hairstyle.
- The Castle Package, starting at $199.95 plus tax
- Makeup, hairstyling, face gem, sash, cinch sack, nail polish, accessories, and Disney Princess gown of your choice (shoes not included).
- The Deluxe Castle Package, starting at $229.95 Plus Tax
- Hairstyling, makeup, face gem, necklace, sash, cinch sack, nail polish, deluxe Disney Princess gown of your choice selected from a limited number of Disney Princesses (shoes not included), and coordinating boxed accessory set.
- The Knight Package, starting at $19.95 plus tax
- Hairstyling with gel, sword, shield, and confetti.
- The Deluxe Knight Package, starting at $79.95 plus tax
- Knight costume, hairstyling with gel, sword, and shield.
- The Courtyard Package, starting at $149.95 plus tax
- Hairstyling, tutu, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique T-shirt, headband, makeup, sash, cinch bag, face gem, and nail polish.
- The Princess Signature Dress Collection, starting at $450.00 plus tax
- Signature Disney Princess gown created with heirloom-quality fabric and intricate design details that tell the tale of the princess
- High-quality crystal tiara with box
- Organza garment bag and satin hanger
- Hairstyling, makeup, sash, cinch bag, face gem, and nail polish.
- The Disney Frozen Crown Package, starting at $119.95 plus tax
- Hairstyling with braided hairpiece inspired by Anna or Elsa, snowflake hair accessories, makeup, sash, cinch bag, nail polish, and 12-inch Olaf plush toy.
- The Disney Frozen Package, starting at $179.95 plus tax
- Hairstyling with braided hairpiece inspired by Anna or Elsa, Anna or Elsa gown, snowflake hair accessories, makeup, face gem, sash, cinch bag, nail polish, and 12-inch Olaf plush toy.
What To Expect At Your Child’s Magical Makeover
At Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, cast members—ahem—Fairy Godmother’s Apprentices will transform your child into their favorite Disney Princess or a valiant knight.
Children ages three to twelve will be given the royal treatment with the help of hairstyling, shimmering makeup, costumes, and accessories. Starting on the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reopening date (again, that’s August 25!), guests will have even more accessories to choose from.
According to the Disney Parks Blog, there’ll be “a new hair accessory especially designed for textured hair and new costumes featuring some of Disney’s newest heroes and heroines.”
When Is Harmony Barber Shop Reopening?
Looking for an affordable all-ages alternative to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique? Magic Kingdom’s Harmony Barber Shop reopens this summer on July 31. Currently, a limited number of appointment slots are available on the My Disney Experience app. So if you’re looking to book your child’s very first haircut at the Magic Kingdom barber shop, keep checking for availability.
Mark The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Reopening Date In Your Calendar
Have your phone in hand and camera app open. You’ll want to capture every magical moment of your child’s royal makeover!
Happily ever after doesn’t have to end at the parks. Bring the magic of Fantasyland home with our collectible Once Upon a Time issue.