The wildly popular Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler that debuted last winter is returning with new delicious offerings!
Last December, Disney introduced an Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler that allowed guests to experience a variety of the park’s best menu items. In case you missed it, check out this blog post: Limited-Time Tasting Sampler Now Available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Disney just announced that this delicious offering is returning this Spring with a few changes.
Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler Details
The sampler costs $50 and includes two digital value cards. Guests who purchase the sampler will receive one $50 card that can be used at over 40 outdoor food and beverage locations throughout the park at anytime with no expiration date. Those guests will also receive a $10 bonus card that can be used at the following quick-service restaurants after 5pm from April 12-22, 2019:
- Restaurantosaurus (DinoLand U.S.A)
- Pizzafari and Pizzafari Family-Style Dining (Discovery Island)
- Flame Tree Barbecue (Discovery Island)
- Satu’li Canteen (Pandora – The World of Avatar)
New & Returning Menu Items
Of course it wouldn’t be a Tasting Sampler without the food, right? This year, guests can enjoy a handful of new dishes along with some returning favorites from last year’s experience.
Kusafiri Bakery (Africa)
- Chicken Curry
- Shrimp Curry
- Chicken & Shrimp Curry
Caravan Road (Asia)
- Tuna Tataki Bowl
- Pork Bao
Mr. Kamal’s (Asia)
- Fried Chicken Dumplings
- Kamal’s Fries with Dipping Sauces
Trilobites (DinoLand U.S.A.)
- Scrooge McDuck’s Billionaire Bacon Caramel Sundae
Dino-Bite Snacks (DinoLand U.S.A.)
- Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Sandwich
Terra Treats (Discovery Island)
- Tomato and Cheese Pizza
- Meatball Slider on Focaccia Roll
- Sausage and Peppers Pizza
Smiling Crocodile (Discovery Island)
- House-smoked Pastrami Slider
- Pulled Pork Street Tacos
- Chips and Queso
Additional Participating Carts and Kiosks
- Mahindi (popcorn, glazed nuts, beer)
- Tamu Tamu Refreshments (Pineapple Dole Whip Cup, ice cream treats, beer)
- Dawa Bar (specialty beverages, cocktails, beer)
- Harambe Fruit Market (fruit, pretzels, grilled corn)
- Warung Outpost (pretzels, chips, margaritas)
- Drinkwallah (nuts, chips, frozen beverages)
- Chakranadi (pretzels, nuts, beer, fountain beverages)
- Anandapur Ice Cream Treats (soft-serve ice cream treats, fountain beverages)
- Thirsty River Bar & Trek Snacks (popcorn, ice cream treats, pretzels, cocktails, beer)
- Snack Cart near UP! A Great Bird Adventure (ice cream treats)
- Dino Diner (chili cheese dog, corn chip pie, churros, beer)
- Corn-ivores (popcorn, bottled beverages)
- Feeding Ground (popcorn, frozen lemonade, beer)
- Eight Spoon Café (macaroni and cheese with pulled pork or shrimp, pretzels)
- Isle of Java (coffee, pastries, chocolate donut holes)
- Snack Cart near Tiffins Restaurant (all-beef hot dogs, ice cream treats)
Pandora – The World of Avatar
- Pongu Pongu (pretzels, pineapple lumpia, specialty beverages)
- Beverage Cart near Pongu Pongu (chips, bottled beverages)
- Ice Cream Carts (ice cream treats, bottled beverages)
The Fine Print
The Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler can be purchased now through April 22, 2019 at noon and can be used at Disney’s Animal Kingdom during regular operating hours. You’ll receive an email for each digital value card that will contain a barcode that can be added to your digital wallet on your mobile phone and scanned at most food and beverage locations throughout the park.
For a full list of participating locations and menu offerings, visit any food and beverage location at the park.
To purchase the Tasting Sampler, visit Offers.Disney.com and use the code DAKDINEBONUS.