Get the full 2023 Pop Eats! booth menu at EPCOT International Festival of the Arts, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts food booths and menus. For a quick list of all the food and drinks you’ll find at the Pop Eats! booth near Port of Entry, keep scrolling.
Want a handy EPCOT Festival of the Arts guide to bring along with you, right on your phone? Download our comprehensive guide! You can even print it out and bring a physical copy to the festival, if you’d like. It’s so convenient!
2023 Pop Eats! Booth Menu at Festival of the Arts
Pop Eats! is just right for Festival of the Arts, offering up exquisite fare and tasty cocktails inspired by pop art. Each treat, savory or sweet, is a mouthwatering masterpiece that’s inspired by the Pop Art created throughout the 20th century. You’ll notice direct influence from the master of pop art himself, Andy Warhol, in picks like a bowl of hot tomato soup paired with a gooey grilled cheese.
2023 Pop Eats! Booth Food
- Tomato Soup with grilled cheese
- Tomato Soup with pimento cheese, bacon, and fried green tomato grilled cheese (NEW for 2023!)
- Almond Frangipane Cake layered with raspberry jam and Belgian chocolate (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine Item)
2023 Pop Eats! Booth Drinks
- Brooklyn Brewery Pulp Art Hazy IPA
- Bleu Spectrum: Blanc de Bleu Cuveé Mousseux with boba pearls
Where to Find the Pop Eats! Booth at EPCOT Festival of the Arts
Pop Eats! pops out near Port of Entry, the popular shop you’ll encounter when you enter and leave World Showcase.
Pop Eats Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing – honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the food studios and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Scroll down for reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Pop Eats booth at the 2023 Festival of the Arts.
Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese
WDW Magazine Photographer, Laurie Sapp: “This combo was fantastic. The soup arrived in a cute little can and was warm and creamy. The flavor was excellent. The grilled cheese was tasty, especially when paired with the soup. I will definitely be ordering this again next time I’m at the festival. But be prepared for a long wait in line. The Pop Easts booth also has the Figment popcorn buckets, and the line for food or buckets is all the same. Luckily the buckets had sold out the day I was there, so my wait in line was minimal.
Tomato Soup with Pimento Cheese, Bacon, and Fried Green Tomato Grilled Cheese
This upgraded combo of tomato soup and extra-special grilled cheese is a 2023 addition! What did we think of it? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Communications Director Tatjana Lazar: “This was the best thing I ate all day – so good! [It has] a little bit of spice from the pimento, crispy bread on the outside, nice gooey interior, and the soup was hot and had just a little touch of spice to it. Creamy, so flavorful! 10 out of 10 would recommend.”
Almond Frangipane Cake
- Layered with raspberry jam and Belgian chocolate
More 2023 Festival of the Arts Booth Menus and Reviews
- The Artist’s Table (The American Adventure)
- The Craftsman’s Courtyard (Near Disney Traders)
- Deco Delights (Near Port of Entry)
- The Deconstructed Dish (Near Port of Entry)
- The Donut Box (Near Test Track)
- El Artista Hambriento (Mexico)
- Goshiki (Japan)
- Gourmet Landscapes (Canada)
- L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise (France)
- L’Arte di Mangiare (Italy)
- Moderne (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Painted Panda (China)
- Pastoral Palate (Germany)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina (Between Morocco & France)
- Funnel Cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival, with our blog pages that make it easy to find what you’re looking for! Like what you see? Subscribe to support our efforts.