Get the full 2023 Trowel & Trellis booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. Wondering what’s being served at the Trowel & Trellis booth located near Port of Entry this year? Here’s a look at the food, drinks, and extras you’ll find at this outdoor kitchen.
Headed to the festival? Make sure to grab our 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden ebook before you visit! Click below to discover this year’s menus, our top festival picks, and so much more.
2023 Trowel & Trellis Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
Dig in at Trowel & Trellis, the Impossible-sponsored booth that focuses on plant-based foods. These items are so good, you won’t even know they’re not made with actual meat. Fresh, light, yet filling fare is on order at Trowel & Trellis, making good use of Impossible’s unbelievably tasty imitation meat.
2023 Trowel & Trellis Booth Food
- Boneless IMPOSSIBLE Korean Short Rib with cilantro-lime rice, Danmuji slaw, and kimchee mayonnaise
- IMPOSSIBLE Lumpia with Thai sweet chili sauce (NEW for 2023!)
- Chocolate Cake with black currant ganache, mixed berry compote, and chocolate ice cream (NEW for 2023!)
2023 Trowel & Trellis Booth Drinks
- Twinings Iced Green Tea with Cranberry and Lime (Non-alcoholic)
- Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA
- J. Lohr Wildflower Valdiguié
- Twinings Iced Green Tea with cranberry and lime with Hangar 1 Makrut Vodka served in a mason jar
Trowel & Trellis Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Trowel & Trellis booth at the 2023 Flower & Garden Festival.
Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib
This entirely plant-based short rib is served with cilantro-lime rice, Danmuji slaw, and kimchi mayonnaise
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine reporter, Tina Chiu: “If you only get one dish from Trowel & Trellis, make it this. The Korean Short Rib was oh, so tender; plus, it packed a lot of flavor (and a fair amount of spice). What balanced it out was the crunch and tartness the kimchee mayonnaise that came with it. The dish is also served with a healthy portion of cilantro-lime rice. All in all, you get a lot of bang for your buck with this dish.”
More 2023 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders) – NEW for 2023!
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival to make it easy to find what you’re looking for! Like what you see? Subscribe to support our efforts.