Get the full 2023 The Citrus Blossom booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. Wondering what’s being served at the Citrus Blossom booth at The Odyssey this year? Here’s a look at the food, drinks, and extras you’ll find at this outdoor kitchen.
Headed to the festival? Make sure to grab our 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden ebook before you visit! Click below to discover this year’s menus, our top festival picks, and so much more.
2023 Citrus Blossom Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
Need some vitamin C? You’ll get plenty of it at The Citrus Blossom, which offers up freshly squeezed treats that’d make even Orange Cassidy get excited. This is the place to stop if you’re hoping to treat your taste buds to delicious dishes and beverages that showcase bright citrus fruits like lemon, orange, and grapefruit. You can bet that The Citrus Blossom will have bright, colorful dishes as well as a range of crisp cocktails.
2023 Citrus Blossom Booth Food
- Orange Sesame Tempura Shrimp with orange chile sauce (NEW for 2023!)
- Citrus Baked Brie with preserved lemon marmalade, limoncello-macerated blueberries, and spiced marcona almonds (NEW for 2023!)
- Lemon Meringue Pie: Lemon curd, lemon mousse, and toasted meringue (NEW for 2023!)
2023 Citrus Blossom Booth Drinks
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (Non-alcoholic)
- UFO Beer Co. Citrus Hazy Wheat Beer
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Citrus Honey Cream Ale
- Parish Brewing Co. Drive Thru: Orange Octane Imperial Sour
- Bella Strada Spritz (NEW for 2023!)
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
2023 Citrus Blossom Novelty Items
- Orange Bird Bundle featuring “The Orange Bird” Little Golden Book and souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup
The Citrus Blossom Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for The Citrus Blossom booth at the 2023 Flower & Garden Festival.
Orange Sesame Shrimp Tempura
What’d we think? Here’s a review from Tina Chiu, WDW Magazine Reporter: “Had a very good texture on the breading — it was flaky and crispy. I liked the citrus-y chili sauce on top!”
Citrus Baked Brie
What’d we think? Here’s a review from Tina Chiu, WDW Magazine Reporter: “I liked the flavor of it, and the almonds around it gave it a spicy kick. The citrus flavor adds a sweetness to it as well. One thing to note is that it was a bit heavy to eat by itself.”
Lemon Meringue Pie
What’d we think? Here’s a review from Tina Chiu, WDW Magazine Reporter: “The lemon had the perfect tartness, and the meringue on top gave it some sweetness to balance it out. Overall loved it!”
Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup
- Limit 2 per guest
More 2023 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders) – NEW for 2023!
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Port of Entry)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port