Get the full 2023 Tangierine Café booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. Wondering what’s being served at the Tangierine Café booth located in the Morocco pavilion this year? Here’s a look at the food, drinks, and extras you’ll find at this outdoor kitchen.
Headed to the festival? Make sure to grab our 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden ebook before you visit! Click below to discover this year’s menus, our top festival picks, and so much more.
2023 Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
If you’ve already been to Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina, then you know exactly what you’re in for at Flower & Garden. Kebabs? Moroccan bread? Hummus? Heck yes! Get your tastebuds talking at Tangierine with a kebab, some fresh-made hummus, or a unique chai tea mint mimosa.
2023 Morocco Booth Food
- Hummus Trio: Traditional hummus, red beet and black garlic hummus, and avocado-herb hummus with Moroccan bread and crispy papadam (NEW for 2023!)
- Orange Blossom-Saffron Cake (NEW for 2023!)
2023 Morocco Booth Drinks
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Keel Farms Strawberry Elderflower Hard Cider
- Bold Rock Tangerine Hard Cider
- 3 Daughters Brewing Pomegranate Hard Cider
- Cider Flight
Where to Find the Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
As you might guess, the Morocco booth for the 2022 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival can be found in the Morocco Pavilion, inside Tangierine Café.
Morocco Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Morocco booth at the 2022 Flower & Garden Festival.
This trio is comprised of traditional hummus, red beet and black garlic hummus, and avocado-herb hummus with Moroccan bread and crispy papadam. It’s plant-based and part of Garden Graze, too!
So, what’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Graphic Designer, Abby Richardson: “The Moroccan bread and crispy papadam are very crispy and delicious. But the avocado herb, the green hummus, is definitely the winner by far in my book. It almost reminds me of green salsa, but it was very creamy [with] a little bit of citrusy tartness to it.”
Orange Blossom-Saffron Cake
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Graphic Designer, Abby Richardson: “The Orange Blossom-Saffron Cake was my favorite thing of the day! The bottom cake is a pistachio cake, delicious and moist. The saffron on top had a nice floral aftertaste; it actually hit perfectly. There was a white chocolate shell that goes all the way around the cake, and a mousse inside; the raspberry drizzle on the outside is sweet like candy. I love the floral notes, and the cake itself was just super moist. Very well done!”
More 2023 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders) – NEW for 2023!
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Port of Entry)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port