Get the full 2023 Refreshment Port booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. Wondering what’s being served at the Refreshment Port booth this year? Here’s a look at the food, drinks, and extras you’ll find at this outdoor kitchen.
Headed to the festival? Make sure to grab our 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden ebook before you visit! Click below to discover this year’s menus, our top festival picks, and so much more.
2023 Refreshment Port Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
The Refreshment Port is known for a variety of savory and sweet treats, including poutine and soft-serve ice cream (but not poutine soft-serve ice cream, because gross). It’s the perfect place to grab a quick bite when you’re in Canada. If you’re looking for a quick bite that looks almost too good to eat, you gotta hit up the Refreshment Port outdoor kitchen during the Flower & Garden Festival.
2023 Refreshment Port Food
- Shrimp Scampi Poutine with cheese curds, lemon-garlic cheese fondue, spinach, and artichokes (NEW for 2023!)
- Soft-serve Waffle Cone: Peanut butter, jelly, or swirl
2023 Refreshment Port Drinks
- Mighty Swell Purple Magic Spiked Seltzer (NEW for 2023!)
- Villa Maria Earth Garden Sauvignon Blanc (NEW for 2023!)
- Frozen Mojito with Boyd & Blair Rum(NEW for 2023!)
Where to Find Refreshment Port at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
Refreshment Port is out back of the Traveler’s Cafe in the Canada Pavilion.
Refreshment Port Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for Refreshment Port at the 2023 Flower & Garden Festival.
More 2023 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders) – NEW for 2023!
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Port of Entry)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival to make it easy to find what you’re looking for! Like what you see? Subscribe to support our efforts.