Get the full 2023 Primavera Kitchen booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. Wondering what’s being served at the Primavera Kitchen booth located in the Italy pavilion this year? Here’s a look at the food, drinks, and extras you’ll find at this outdoor kitchen.
Headed to the festival? Make sure to grab our 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden ebook before you visit! Click below to discover this year’s menus, our top festival picks, and so much more.
2023 Primavera Kitchen Booth Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
Who doesn’t love a generous helping of pasta? The Italy Outdoor Kitchen at the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival is sure to hit the spot with traditional Italian dishes paired with a tasty glass of wine. Each menu item is inspired by Old Country classics, and it’s a great place to stop if you want a hearty meal after enjoying lighter fare throughout the festival.
2023 Italy Booth Food
- Caesar con Gamberett: Baby gem lettuce, shrimp, Caesar dressing, and crispy bread crumble (NEW for 2023!)
- Tortelloni Primavera: Spinach tortelloni, sweet butter, pancetta, corn, peas, and fava beans (NEW for 2023!)
- Budino alle Nocciole: Chocolate-hazelnut pudding with cookie crumble (NEW for 2023!)
2023 Italy Booth Drinks
- Peroni Pilsner
- Italian Sangria red or white
- Italian Margarita with limoncello and tequila
Where to Find the Primavera Kitchen Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
Primavera Kitchen is located in Italy Pavilion, right next to The American Adventure.
Italy Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Primavera Kitchen booth at the 2023 Flower & Garden Festival.
Caesar con Gamberett
The salad is a new menu item this year, featuring lettuce, shrimp, Caesar dressing, and topped with crispy bread crumble
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Reporter, Tina Chiu: “The presentation on this one makes it a little difficult to eat! The shrimp come in a cup wrapped in romaine lettuce leaves. It tasted good, I just wish it had come on a plate!”
The new menu item features spinach tortelloni, sweet butter, along with pancetta, corn, peas, and fava beans.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Reporter, Tina Chiu: “I was really impressed with how big of a portion it was! The tortelloni itself was good, though I found there wasn’t really much sauce!”
Budino alle Nocciole
Another new menu item, the dessert is a chocolate-hazelnut pudding topped with cookie crumble.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Reporter, Tina Chiu: “Such a cute little dessert! I loved the cookie crumbles on top, and it wasn’t overly sweet.”
More 2023 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders) – NEW for 2023!
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Port of Entry)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival to make it easy to find what you’re looking for! Like what you see? Subscribe to support our efforts.