Get the full 2023 Pineapple Promenade booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. Wondering what’s being served at the Pineapple Promenade booth located near Port of Entry this year? Here’s a look at the food, drinks, and extras you’ll find at this outdoor kitchen.
Headed to the festival? Make sure to grab our 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden ebook before you visit! Click below to discover this year’s menus, our top festival picks, and so much more.
2023 Pineapple Promenade Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
There’s nothing quite like a frozen fruit treat on a hot Florida day, and there’s no better place to get your frozen treat than Pineapple Promenade. The name of this outdoor kitchen spells out what it’s serving up: plenty of pineapple-centric dishes and drinks, both savory and sweet! From tart and tangy to perfectly sweet, this booth offers plenty of picks all featuring Disney’s favorite tropical fruit. Get ready to get your fill of flavored DOLE Whip here!
2023 Pineapple Promenade Booth Food
- Spicy Hot Dog with pineapple chutney and plantain chips
- DOLE Whip (Plant-based)
2023 Pineapple Promenade Booth Drinks
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
- DOLE Whip with Fanta (Non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe
- BrewDog Hazy Jane IPA
- Urban Artifact Teak Tropical American Fruit Tart
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine
- DOLE Whip topped with Sōmrus Mango Cream Liqueur
- Pineapple Beer Flight
Where to Find the Pineapple Promenade Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
Pineapple Promenade is located near Port of Entry.
Pineapple Promenade Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Pineapple Promenade food booth at the 2023 Flower & Garden Festival.
Spicy Hot Dog
This hot dog comes topped with pineapple chutney and plantain chips.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Editorial Director, Rain Blanken: “If you love spice, then this is the hotdog for you. The pineapple chutney and chips were not spicy, so I stuck to those! However, my husband loves spicy food and was glad to eat the hotdog for me. His report is that it tasted like a gourmet blend of meats, like the kind you’d find at a local food truck.”
Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Editorial Director, Rain Blanken: “If you know, you know. After seeing Violet Lemonade ears and shirts, you have to wonder what all the buzz is about! I think this drink is so successful not only because of the striking color and actual flower in the cup—it’s because this fruity drink isn’t too sweet. It’s a treat that everyone can enjoy without a sugar overload.”
More 2023 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders) – NEW for 2023!
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Port of Entry)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port