Get the full 2023 Northern Bloom booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. Wondering what’s being served at the Northern Bloom booth located in the Canada pavilion this year? Here’s a look at the food, drinks, and extras you’ll find at this outdoor kitchen.
Headed to the festival? Make sure to grab our 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden ebook before you visit! Click below to discover this year’s menus, our top festival picks, and so much more.
2023 Northern Bloom Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
The Canada booth, Northern Bloom, will offer up Canadian fare to help refresh you as you trawl through all the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival has to offer. This outdoor kitchen always delights, and this year a few festival favorites are returning – you won’t want to miss your chance to try the Seared Scallops, a perennial pick that will please just about anyone.
2023 Canada Booth Food
- Seared Scallops with French green beans, butter potatoes, brown butter vinaigrette, and Nueske’s Applewood-smoked Bacon (Gluten/wheat friendly)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, mushroom bordelaise sauce, and whipped potatoes with garden vegetables
- Chocolate Maple Whisky Cake (NEW for 2023!)
2023 Canada Booth Drinks
- Maple Popcorn Shake (Non-alcoholic)
- Collective Arts Brewing Honey Lager
- Glutenberg Blonde Ale, Montreal
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Apricot with Maple Syrup
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky
- Beer Flight
Where to Find the Northern Bloom Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
Northern Bloom is located in the Canada Pavilion, right between Port of Entry and the United Kingdom Pavilion.
Canada Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Northern Bloom booth at the 2023 Flower & Garden Festival.
In this dish, seared scallops are paired with French green beans, butter potatoes, brown butter vinaigrette, and applewood-smoked bacon
What’d we think? Here’s a review from Disney Parks Fan, Ashley Chen: “The scallops were melt-in-your-mouth kind of good. I loved the citrus kick in the sauce.”
Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, and Whipped Potatoes
The beef tenderloin is served with garden vegetables.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from Disney Parks Fan, Ashley Chen: “While the beef was a little chewy, the flavorful sauce saved this dish. If you don’t mind a little extra chewing, it’s worth it to order this dish!”
More 2023 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders) – NEW for 2023!
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Port of Entry)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival to make it easy to find what you’re looking for! Like what you see? Subscribe to support our efforts.