Get the full 2023 Magnolia Terrace booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. Wondering what’s being served at the Magnolia Terrace booth located in the American Adventure pavilion this year? Here’s a look at the food, drinks, and extras you’ll find at this outdoor kitchen.
Headed to the festival? Make sure to grab our 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden ebook before you visit! Click below to discover this year’s menus, our top festival picks, and so much more.
2023 Magnolia Terrace Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
If you’re star-spangled starved for some fine American fare, get on down to Magnolia Terrace. For the 2023 Flower & Garden Festival, the America booth is serving up delicious Southern treats full of Cajun flavors. You can get a taste of the bayou firsthand with samples of classic dishes like a combination Bananas Foster and bread pudding dessert and a spicy Andouille sausage filled gumbo.
2023 America Booth Food
- Muffuletta Panini with ham, salami, mortadella, provolone, and Swiss with olive salad (NEW for 2023!)
- Spicy Chicken Gumbo with Andouille sausage and BEN’S ORIGINAL Long Grain & Wild Rice
- Crawfish Pie (NEW for 2023!)
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding (NEW for 2023!)
2023 America Booth Drinks
- Bayou Cocktail: Bayou Spiced Rum, coconut rum, fruit punch, and orange juice
- Central 28 Beer Co. Pretty Things Ale (NEW for 2023!)
- Wicked Weed Brewing Day Light American Light Ale
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA
- Beer Flight
Where to Find the Magnolia Terrace Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
I do declare, Magnolia Terrace is serving it up in the America Pavilion at EPCOT.
America Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Magnolia Terrace booth at the 2023 Flower & Garden Festival.
A new menu item, this panini is made with ham, salami, mortadella, provolone, Swiss cheese, and an olive salad.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Reporter, Tina Chiu: “A great portion, and it was delicious! It has so much in it, and it was full of flavor with a nice little kick to it!”
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Reporter, Tina Chiu: “I was pleasantly surprised by how much crawfish was actually in there! It was crispy, with good texture and great flavor.”
Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Reporter, Tina Chiu: “Seet, gooey, and soft, this dessert is very sweet! It’s very heavy on the banana flavor, so you’ll want to be a banana fan to pick up this one!”
More 2023 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders) – NEW for 2023!
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Port of Entry)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port