Get the full 2023 Lotus House booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. Wondering what’s being served at the Lotus House booth located in the China pavilion this year? Here’s a look at the food, drinks, and extras you’ll find at this outdoor kitchen.
Headed to the festival? Make sure to grab our 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden ebook before you visit! Click below to discover this year’s menus, our top festival picks, and so much more.
2023 Lotus House Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
There’s not a lot that hits the spot like a good plate or bowl of Chinese food. The Lotus House comes through, offering up dishes that are sure to knock your socks off (or flip-flops, if you’re feeling bold!). You can sink your teeth into authentic Chinese dishes made with fresh, seasonal ingredients – and you can expect plenty of spice if you’re on the hunt for richly flavorful food.
2023 China Booth Food
- Spicy Mala Chicken Skewer with creamy peanut sauce
- House-made Cheesy Crab Wontons
- Pan-fried Vegetable Dumplings
2023 China Booth Drinks
- Classic Bubble Milk Tea (Non-alcoholic)
- Cherry Blossom Pilsner Draft Beer
- Kung Fu Master: Tito’s Vodka, Triple Sec, mango, orange juice, and soda water
- Tang Dynasty: Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold, light rum, strawberry, piña colada mix, soda water, and white boba pearls
- Tropical Moon: Smirnoff Vodka, Triple Sec, passion fruit, soda water and white boba pearls (NEW for 2023!)
Where to Find the Lotus House Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
The Lotus House booth is located in the China Pavilion in EPCOT.
China Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Lotus House booth at the 2023 Flower & Garden Festival.
This boozy beverage is made with gold tequila, light rum, strawberry, piña colada mix, white boba pearls, and soda water.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Reporter, Julie de la Fe: “Beware: This is a strong drink. The Tang Dynasty is a punch with tequila and light rum, and boy is there a lot of it. But don’t fret: The alcohol taste is overwhelmed by the strawberry syrup and pina colada mix. Be sure to stir your drink and grab a small straw if you don’t want to suck up a lot of boba. But don’t just come to the China booth for the drink; order some food too. This complimented the food well and was very refreshing – another one that I would get again.”
More 2023 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders) – NEW for 2023!
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Port of Entry)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival to make it easy to find what you’re looking for! Like what you see? Subscribe to support our efforts.