Get the full 2023 La Isla Fresca booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. Wondering what’s being served at the La Isla Fresca booth located between the Morocco and France pavilions this year? Here’s a look at the food, drinks, and extras you’ll find at this outdoor kitchen.
Headed to the festival? Make sure to grab our 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden ebook before you visit! Click below to discover this year’s menus, our top festival picks, and so much more.
2023 La Isla Fresca Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
Take a load off and relax and you sample delicious dishes and drinks with a Caribbean flair. You’ll want to start swaying to the island beat once you take a taste of these well-seasoned dishes that utilize fresh ingredients common in the Caribbean! Don’t miss the chance to try the Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer – this returning dish is a festival must, with its vibrant mango salsa and sweet yet tart coconut-lime sauce.
2023 La Isla Fresca Food
- Braised Oxtail with pigeon pea rice (NEW for 2023!)
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with BEN’S ORIGINAL Long Grain White Rice, mango salsa, and coconut-lime sauce
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla cake soaked in oat milk, almond milk, and coconut milk with toasted coconut (Plant-based)
2023 La Isla Fresca Drinks
- Tropical Breeze: Minute Maid Lemonade, grapefruit, and simple syrup (Non-alcoholic)
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Tropical Perception White Sangria
- Tropical Breeze with Don Q Límon Rum
Where to Find La Isla Fresca Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
La Isla Fresca is located between Morocco and France.
Caribbean Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Caribbean food booth at the 2023 Flower & Garden Festival.
Coconut Tres Leches
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Reporter, Julie de la Fe: “This was nother win in my book. Typically, I’m not a huge fan of coconut texture, but the flakes were easy to scrape off the top. The cake and whipped topping were delicious! Maybe not as soaked as a traditional tres leches, but still very tasty.”
More 2023 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders) – NEW for 2023!
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Port of Entry)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival to make it easy to find what you’re looking for! Like what you see? Subscribe to support our efforts.