Get the full 2023 Jardin de Fiestas booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. Wondering what’s being served at the Jardin de Fiestas booth in the Mexico pavilion this year? Here’s a look at the food, drinks, and extras you’ll find at this outdoor kitchen.
Headed to the festival? Make sure to grab our 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden ebook before you visit! Click below to discover this year’s menus, our top festival picks, and so much more.
2023 Jardin de Fiestas Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
If you love Mexican food, a stop at Jardin de Fiestas in the Mexico Pavilion is a definite must. Whether you stop for a snack or a full meal, your taste buds will thank you! These dishes will infuse some spice into your day – and while Mexican food is a staple of the EPCOT experience, the menu offered at this particular outdoor kitchen during Flower & Garden Festival is especially fresh.
2023 Mexico Booth Food
- Quesadilla de Flor de Calabaza: House-made masa tortillas with squash blossoms, bacon, onion, zucchini, and cheese (Gluten/Wheat Friendly and NEW for 2023!)
- Taco Vampiro: Barbacoa Beef in a Corn Tortilla with crispy grilled monterey jack cheese, salsa ranchera, and esquites (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
2023 Mexico Booth Drinks
- Mala Hierba Margarita: Centinela Tequila Reposado, elderflower-chamomile tea, Abasolo Corn Whiskey, and UNA Flower-infused Vodka with a chile salt rim (NEW for 2023!)
- Cristal Margarita: 100% Agave Tequila Blanco, Ilegal Mezcal Joven, clarified lemon juice, and orange liqueur in a souvenir cup (NEW for 2023!)
- Craft Mexican Lager
Where to Find the Jardin de Fiestas at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
Jardin de Fiestas is located in the Mexico Pavilion, right between Port of Entry and the Norway Pavilion.
Mexico Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Mexico booth at the 2023 Flower & Garden Festival.
This dish features barbacoa beef in a corn tortilla with crispy grilled Monterey jack cheese, salsa ranchera, and esquites. It’s also gluten- and wheat-friendly!
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Communications Director, Tatjana Lazar: “This wasn’t my favorite dish, and it was largely because the taco shell was chewy. I think it was just sitting out too long with all the fixin’s, so it got a little soggy. That said, the meat and cheese were perfect, and the corn was sweet and crunchy. Even so, I’d still opt for the Tostada de Chorizo (next) over this taco.”
Quesadilla de Flor de Calabaza
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Graphic Designer, Abby Richardson: “Really, the only taste is the corn tortilla, which I liked. It came with a side of green salsa, which I love (and always have); dipping it in that helped, but honestly this was kind of bland. I would give it maybe two or three out of five.”
Made with 100% Agave Tequila Blanco, Ilegal Mezcal Joven, clarified lemon juice, and orange liqueur, this cocktail is served in a souvenir cup.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Graphic Designer, Abby Richardson: “The margarita is strong, but you can definitely taste the agave in it. It does have a nice hint of citrus, with lemon juice and orange liqueur. Overall, a decent margarita, but nothing really standout. But the cup is adorable – the cup makes it a win, in my opinion!”
More 2023 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders) – NEW for 2023!
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Port of Entry)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port