Get the full 2023 Hanami booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. Wondering what’s being served at the Hanami booth in the Japan pavilion this year? Here’s a look at the food, drinks, and extras you’ll find at this outdoor kitchen.
Headed to the festival? Make sure to grab our 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden ebook before you visit! Click below to discover this year’s menus, our top festival picks, and so much more.
2023 Hanami Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
Hanami promises to offer some of the most aesthetically pleasing dishes of the Flower & Garden Festival – not to mention some of the tastiest. Each plate is crafted with culinary Zen, and the bites are meant to pair beautifully with the sake and Japanese-inspired cocktails served at this outdoor kitchen. It’s also where you’ll find a festival fave, Frushi, which is always in high demand!
2023 Japan Booth Food
- Frushi: Strawberry, pineapple, and lychee wrapped in sweet rice and pink soy wrap served with whipped cream, drizzled raspberry sauce, and toasted coconut
- Hanami Sushi: Assorted Nigiri sushi with lemon-cured salmon, soy-marinated tuna, and cured mackerel (NEW for 2023!)
- Creamy Shrimp Udon: Udon soup with shrimp and spring vegetables (NEW for 2023!)
2023 Japan Booth Drinks
- Sakura Cherry Blossom Pilsner (NEW for 2023!)
- Hakushika Hana Kohaku Plum Sake: Junmai Ginjo blended with Japanese plum (NEW for 2023!)
- Nigori Dragon Fruit Sake Cocktail (NEW for 2023!)
Where to Find the Hanami Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
You’ll find Hanami in the Japan Pavilion at EPCOT.
Japan Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Japan booth at the 2023 Flower & Garden Festival.
This spin on classic sushi features strawberry, pineapple, and cantaloupe wrapped in sweet rice and pink soy wrap served with whipped cream, berry sauce, and toasted coconut.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Communications Director, Tatjana Lazar: “The frushi unfortunately did not have a strong coconut flavor like we thought it would. It wasn’t overly fruity; the rice tempers the flavor of the fruit. However, on a hot day, the frushi is quite refreshing.”
More 2023 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders) – NEW for 2023!
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Port of Entry)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port