Get the full 2023 Florida Fresh booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. Wondering what’s being served at the Florida Fresh booth near Disney Traders this year? Here’s a look at the food, drinks, and extras you’ll find at this outdoor kitchen.
Headed to the festival? Make sure to grab our 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden ebook before you visit! Click below to discover this year’s menus, our top festival picks, and so much more.
2023 Florida Fresh Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
There’s really no better way to celebrate EPCOT’s location than with an outdoor kitchen that’s dedicated to Florida cuisine! At this year’s Flower & Garden Festival, you’ll be able to sample the fresh fruits and flavors of the Sunshine State at the Florida Fresh booth, with dishes that go well beyond citrus. Here, you’ll find a selection of bright, vibrant dishes made with seasonal treats like watermelon, corn on the cob, and berries.
2023 Florida Fresh Booth Food
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with savory garlic spread and spicy corn chips (Plant-based and NEW for 2023!)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with savory garlic spread and plant-based cotija cheese (Plant-based)
- Blackened Fish Slider with roasted tomatoes, watercress, and citrus remoulade on brioche (NEW for 2023!)
- Watermelon Salad with blueberries, pickled red onions, balsamic, and feta
- Florida Strawberry Shortcake (NEW for 2023!)
2023 Florida Fresh Booth Drinks
- Cucumber Watermelon Slushy (Non-alcoholic)
- Cucumber Watermelon Slushy with gin
Florida Fresh Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Florida Fresh booth at the 2023 Flower & Garden Festival.
More 2023 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Port of Entry)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port