Get the full 2023 Fleur de Lys booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. Wondering what’s being served at the Fleur de Lys booth in the France pavilion this year? Here’s a look at the food, drinks, and extras you’ll find at this outdoor kitchen.
Headed to the festival? Make sure to grab our 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden ebook before you visit! Click below to discover this year’s menus, our top festival picks, and so much more.
2023 Fleur de Lys Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
The next best thing to visiting Paris in person is visiting the France booth at the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival. Sample French food and drinks against the backdrop of the Eiffel Tower – you’ll fall in love with the spring- and summer-inspired flavors at this Parisian pop-up. Fans of classic French treats like croissants, beignets, and tarts, you won’t want to miss this outdoor kitchen!
2023 France Booth Food
- Croissant au Fromage de Chèvre, Herbes et Ail Rôtie: Croissant with goat cheese, herbs, and roasted garlic
- Daube de Boeuf à la Provençal, Compote de Tomate au Romarin Gnocchi à la Niçoise: Provençal-style braised beef, rosemary tomato, and niçoise gnocchi (NEW for 2023!)
- Tarte Chocolat Mogador: Chocolate tart with Valrhona single origin chocolate brownie, walnuts, and raspberry coulis served warm (NEW for 2023!)
- Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized beignet filled with vanilla cream and glazed with caramel fleur de sel
2023 France Booth Drinks
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Draft Beer
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé wine with natural raspberry flavor
- Kir àla Poire: French sparkling wine with Monin desert pear (NEW for 2023!)
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush: Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange Vodka, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, and white and red cranberry juices
Where to Find the Fleur de Lys Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
Fleur de Lys is located in the France Pavilion, right between Morocco and the International Gateway.
France Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the France booth at the 2023 Flower & Garden Festival.
Daube de Boeuf à la Provençal, Compote de Tomate au Romarin Gnocchi à la Niçoise
A new menu item for 2023, this dish is Provençal-style braised beef with rosemary tomato, and niçoise gnocchi.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Reporter, Tina Chiu: “May have been my favorite dish I had at the festival! The beef was tender, and the sauce had a great taste to it. Absolutely delicious!”
Tarte Chocolat Mogador
A new dessert this year, this chocolate tart is a Valrhona single-origin chocolate brownie, served warm with walnuts, and raspberry coulis.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Reporter, Tina Chiu: “The dessert had a nice crunchy outside shell with a gooey center. A really nice chocolate dessert with a lot of flavor.”
Kir àla Poire
A new drink this year, this is a French sparkling wine with Monin desert pear.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Reporter, Tina Chiu: “First of all, this drink is SO pretty! You can actually taste the alcohol in this, and it wasn’t overpowered by the syrup it’s paired with.”
La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Reporter, Julie de la Fe: “There is a good reason this is a festival favorite. The orange and cranberry falvors blend perfectly for this frozen adults-only delight.”
More 2023 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders) – NEW for 2023!
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Port of Entry)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port