Get the full 2023 EPCOT Farmers Feast booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. Wondering what’s being served at the EPCOT Farmers Feast booth near Test Track this year? Here’s a look at the food, drinks, and extras you’ll find at this outdoor kitchen.
Headed to the festival? Make sure to grab our 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden ebook before you visit! Click below to discover this year’s menus, our top festival picks, and so much more.
2023 EPCOT Farmers Feast Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
A trip to the EPCOT Farmers Feast booth will have you thinking you’re on a farm in the country rather than a populated park in the heart of Florida. Featuring a seasonally-inspired menu of hearty dishes and savory sides, everything served up at this outdoor kitchen is made using farm-fresh ingredients. In fact, the only way this fresh food could be fresher is if you milked the cow and collected the eggs yourself!
You’ll want to make sure to stop by the Farmers Feast booth each time you visit EPCOT during the Flower & Garden Festival. Unlike other outdoor kitchens, the menu here is always changing. There are three different menus planned – one for early spring, one for spring, and one for summer. Try everything to have a new experience each visit!
2023 EPCOT Farmers Feast Booth Food
Early Bloom Menu (Available March 1 through April 8)
- Chilled Potato and Leek Soup “Vichyssoise” with bacon lardons, potato croutons, chive oil, and crispy leeks (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Char-grilled Bison Ribeye with creamy leek fondue, red wine butter sauce, and whipped red wine goat cheese
- Spice Cake with cream cheese icing and candied pecans and parsnip (NEW for 2023!)
Springtime Menu (Available April 9 through May 20) – read our review of this menu here!
- Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta with marinated peppers, zucchini, squash, artichokes, goat cheese, and balsamic glaze on grilled ciabatta
- Grilled Swordfish with crushed fingerling potatoes, pea and mint purée, grilled asparagus, and lemon beurre Blanc (NEW for 2023!)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Upside-down Cake with crème fraîche whipped cream
Summer Solstice Menu (Available May 20 through July 5)
- Tomato and Red Onion Panzanella with avocado, burrata cheese, and fresh basil
- Barbecued Seared Pork Tenderloin with summer succotash, herb butter, and grapefruit vinaigrette (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Sweet Corn Crème Brûlée with corn biscotti (NEW for 2023!)
2023 EPCOT Farmers Feast Booth Drinks
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hibiscus Gin (Available through April 8)
- Collective Arts Brewing Blueberry & Elderberry Sparkling Hard Tea (NEW for 2023!)
- Ghost Mary: Translucent Bloody Mary with Boyd & Blair Cucumber Vodka, tomato water, horseradish, celery salt, and a hint of pepper (NEW for 2023!)
Where to Find the Farmers Feast Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
Farmers Feast is near Test Track presented by Chevrolet, next to World Discovery.
EPCOT Farmers Feast Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Farmers Feast booth at the 2023 Flower & Garden Festival.
Early Bloom Menu (March 1 to April 8)
Chilled Potato and Leek Soup “Vichyssoise”
What’d we think? Here’s a review from Abby Richardson, WDW Magazine Graphic Designer: “It’s a little salty, but it’s chilled, so it’s nice on a hotter day. The potato croutons are literally tiny kettle chips on top. You definitely taste the chili oil – it can kind of separate, so try to get it all in one bite!”
Char-Grilled Bison Ribeye
What’d we think? Here’s a review from Abby Richardson, WDW Magazine Graphic Designer: “The bigger slices are definitely better cooked; the smaller ones are a little overdone, but not chewy. The leek fondue helped make [the meat] a little bit juicer. It was a wonderful flavor. I wish there was a little bit more of the whipped red wine goat cheese because it melts really quickly on top!”
Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail
What’d we think? Here’s a review from Abby Richardson, WDW Magazine Graphic Designer: “[This] cocktail has to be stirred – it’s very gin-forward when you first drink it. So, make sure you stir it and get the bottom pieces in there. Then, it tastes like lemonade! It’s very refreshing; the garnish is beautiful, [and the] candied hibiscus blossom is edible. 10 out of 10 on this one!”
Springtime Menu (April 9 to May 20)
Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta
- Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta: With marinated peppers, zucchini, squash, artichokes, goat cheese, and balsamic glaze on grilled ciabatta
Strawberry Rhubarb Upside-Down Cake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Upside-down Cake: With crème fraîche whipped cream
Summer Solstice Menu (May 20 to July 5)
Tomato & Cornbread Panzanella
- Tomato & Cornbread Panzanella: With burrata cheese and fresh basil
Barbecue Seared Pork Tenderloin
- Barbecue Seared Pork Tenderloin: With summer succotash, herb butter and grapefruit vinaigrette
More 2023 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders) – NEW for 2023!
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Port of Entry)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port