Get the full 2023 BRUNCHCOT booth menu at the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. Wondering what’s being served at the BRUNCHCOT booth near Test Track this year? Here’s a look at the food, drinks, and extras you’ll find at this outdoor kitchen.
Headed to the festival? Make sure to grab our 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden ebook before you visit! Click below to discover this year’s menus, our top festival picks, and so much more.
2023 BRUNCHCOT Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
If you love all things brunch, you won’t want to miss this brand-new addition to the 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival! The BRUNCHCOT booth is making its debut near Test Track, and it’s serving up some deliciously savory dishes that are inspired by everyone’s fave weekend meal. Featuring a mix of brunch classics – including a Peach Bellini and avocado toast! – there’s something for every brunch enthusiast at this outdoor kitchen. You might even recognize these dishes from previous years’ EPCOT Sunshine Griddle booth.
2023 BRUNCHCOT Booth Food
- Avocado Toast with marinated toybox tomatoes on toasted ciabatta (Plant-based)
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened shrimp and cheddar cheese grits with brown gravy and sweet corn salsa
- Lox Benedict on Everything Focaccia with everything-spiced cream cheese, shallots, crispy capers, and hollandaise (NEW for 2023!)
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with cream cheese frosting and candied bacon
2023 BRUNCHCOT Booth Drinks
- Froot Loops Shake (Non-alcoholic)
- Peach Bellini (NEW for 2023!)
- Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail with milk, Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur, and vanilla vodka
Where to Find the BRUNCHCOT Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
Head over to Test Track to catch the BRUNCHCOT booth and all of its menu offerings during the 2023 Flower & Garden Festival.
BRUNCHCOT Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the BRUNCHCOT booth at the 2023 Flower & Garden Festival.
This plant-based dish features avocado atop a slice of toasted ciabatta bread, topped with marinated toybox tomatoes.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine CEO, Stephanie Shuster: “This was a really big portion and was so fresh. I liked the crunchiness and how beautifully it was plated.”
Shrimp and Grits
This dish features blackened shrimp and cheddar cheese grits with brown gravy and sweet corn salsa.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Editorial Director, Rain Blanken: “When I try out a new brunch spot, I usually order the shrimp and grits. Everyone makes them a bit differently, so it’s always a surprise. These were intensely salty, which is something I love. If you’re not into salty grits, try mixing the tomato sauce in with them to blend that salt out a bit. With that bit of workshopping, this was a great brunch bowl with plenty to share.”
Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites
This sweet dish features cream cheese frosting and candied bacon.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Managing Editor, Rain Blanken: “You wouldn’t know from the menu description, but these pillowy delights have some delicious cinnamon cream in the middle. When you top that sweet flavor with bacon, you get a salty/sugary combo that pairs really well with something heartier from this booth like the brisket hash.”
Froot Loops Shake
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Managing Editor, Rain Blanken: “If you were expecting Froot Loops in a cup, then you are in luck, my friend. This shake tastes exactly like a bowl of Froot Loops magically transformed into a milkshake. How do they do it?”
More 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt (Germany)
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders) – NEW for 2023!
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Port of Entry)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival to make it easy to find what you’re looking for! Like what you see? Subscribe to support our efforts.