Get the full 2023 Bauernmarket booth menu at the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. Wondering what’s being served at the Bauernmarket booth in the Germany pavilion this year? Here’s a look at the food, drinks, and extras you’ll find at this outdoor kitchen.
Headed to the festival? Make sure to grab our 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden ebook before you visit! Click below to discover this year’s menus, our top festival picks, and so much more.
2023 Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
You don’t need to don your lederhosen in order to enjoy a tasty treaty from Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market. Just stop on by the Germany Pavilion and see what’s fresh at the market today! Here, you can quench your thirst with a Bavarian beer while you sample food fresh from a true German farmer’s market.
2023 Germany Booth Food
- Potato Pancakes with house-made apple sauce (Gluten/Wheat Friendly and Plant-based)
- Potato Pancake with caramelized ham, onions, and herb sour cream (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with black forest ham and melted gruyère cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with mixed berries
2022 Germany Booth Drinks
- Bitburger Premium Pils
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Raspberry
- Flensburger Dunkel
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling wine and apple liqueur
- Beer Flight
Where to Find the Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market is located in the Germany Pavilion, right next to the Italy Pavilion.
Germany Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Bauernmarket booth at the 2023 Flower & Garden Festival.
These potato pancakes are served with house-made applesauce.
This spin on potato pancakes comes with caramelized ham, onions, and herb sour cream.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Web Producer, Kurdt Long: “If you’re gluten-free, this can be a good option for a bread-like snack. The potato pancake was fluffy and moist, a great vehicle for the ham and onion. The ham was also soft, and went really well with the sour cream and herbs. Be sure to get a bit of each element on every bite!”
Toasted Pretzel Bread
Each bun comes topped with black forest ham and melted Gruyère cheese.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Web Producer, Kurdt Long: “Cheese fans will love this one, with crispy gruyère and just the right amount of salt. The ham was juicy—the moisture was perfect to blend all the hearty flavors. This snack is a bit on the small side, so don’t expect a jumbo pretzel for everyone to share”
Warm Cheese Strudel
This warmed-up strudel is served with mixed berries.
More 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders) – NEW for 2023!
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Port of Entry)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival to make it easy to find what you’re looking for! Like what you see? Subscribe to support our efforts.