Get the full 2023 Italy booth menu at EPCOT International Festival of the Arts, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts food booths and menus. For a quick list of all the food and drinks you’ll find at the L’Arte di Mangiare booth in the Italy Pavilion, keep scrolling.
Want a handy EPCOT Festival of the Arts guide to bring along with you, right on your phone? Download our comprehensive guide! You can even print it out and bring a physical copy to the festival, if you’d like. It’s so convenient!
2023 L’Arte di Mangiare Booth Menu at Festival of the Arts
You might expect a buncha pasta from the Italy booth at the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts. And yep, it’ll have pasta (hello, ravioli!), but it’ll also offer a range of Baroque dishes just waiting to tantalize your taste buds. If you’re a fan of flavor, this booth should be a hit. Sample everything to get a taste of Baroque cuisine. This year, you’ll be introduced to a slate of all-new artistic dishes to try, as the L’Arte di Mangiare booth features a fresh menu with no returning treats from previous years.
2023 Italy Booth Food
- Mozzarella Fritta (NEW for 2023!): Flash-fried breaded fresh mozzarella with artist palette condiments
- Ravioli ai Funghi, Perle Tartufate (NEW for 2023!): Wild mushroom-stuffed pasta with truffle butter and truffle pearls
- Budino al Cioccolato (NEW for 2023!): Chocolate pudding with colorful chocolate décor
2023 Italy Booth Drinks
- Peroni Pilsner
- Italian Sangria Red or White
- Italian Margarita with tequila and limoncello
- Amaretto Bellini: DISARONNO Originale Liqueur, white peach purée, and prosecco
Where to Find the 2023 L’Arte di Mangiare Booth at EPCOT Festival of the Arts
The Italy booth is located right next to The American Adventure in the Italy Pavilion of World Showcase. It’s almost like being on the Italian Riviera … almost.
Italy Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing – honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the food studios and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Scroll down for reviews, food photos, and menu details for the 2023 Festival of the Arts Italy booth.
This artist’s palette of flavors is made with flash-fried breaded fresh mozzarella with an array of condiments. What did we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Communications Director Tatjana Lazar: “I wish the portion had been bigger, because it’s really hard to try all the sauces with that one little piece of mozzarella. But my favorite was the pesto; it was super good!”
Ravioli ai Funghi
This pasta dish features wild mushroom-stuffed pasta with truffle butter and truffle pearls. What did we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Communications Director Tatjana Lazar: “The pasta was so good! Really a shame there’s only two pieces, but honestly, I could have had a whole bowl of this. The mushroom truffle [has] really strong flavor, but I love truffles so this was right up my alley. The light cream sauce complemented it nicely.”
Budino al Cioccolato
This dessert is made with chocolate pudding and topped with colorful chocolate décor. What did we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Communications Director Tatjana Lazar: “The pudding was good, but it wasn’t anything special. It was nice and thick, very chocolatey.”
More 2023 Festival of the Arts Booth Menus and Reviews
- The Artist’s Table (The American Adventure)
- The Craftsman’s Courtyard (Near Creations Shop)
- Deco Delights (Near Port of Entry)
- The Deconstructed Dish (Near Port of Entry)
- El Artista Hambriento (Mexico)
- Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food, and Little Sparks of Magic – NEW for 2023!
- Goshiki (Japan)
- Gourmet Landscapes (Canada)
- L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise (France)
- Moderne (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Painted Panda (China)
- Pastoral Palate (Germany)
- Pop Eats (Near Port of Entry)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina (Between Morocco & France)
- Funnel Cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival, with our ad-free blog pages that make it easy to find what you’re looking for! Like what you see? Subscribe to support our efforts.