Get the full 2023 Honey Bee-stro booth menu at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival food booths and menus. Wondering what’s being served at the Honey Bee-stro booth near Port of Entry this year? Here’s a look at the food, drinks, and extras you’ll find at this outdoor kitchen.
2023 Honey Bee-stro Outdoor Kitchen Menu at Flower & Garden Festival
What’s the buzz at The Honey Bee-stro? Why, only a whole helping of tasty treats that use fresh honey made by our favorite fashionable pollinators. This outdoor kitchen is serving up an incredible menu of foods and beverages, all of which are infused with the nectar of the gods (and spring and summer’s favorite insect!)
Not sure what to order? Here’s a tip: If The Honey Bee-stro has honey mead, then you’ve absolutely gotta try it. Especially if you’ve never had mead before. Oooh-wee!
2023 Honey Bee-stro Booth Food
- Chicken and Waffles: Crispy honey-brined chicken and honey sweet cornbread waffle with whipped honey butter and spicy honey (NEW for 2023!)
- Pollinator Flatbread with honey-whipped mascarpone, honey caramelized onions, blueberry gastrique, prosciutto, honey-whipped goat cheese, arugula, honey vinaigrette, and bee pollen (NEW for 2023!)
- Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with honey whipped cream, whipped honey, crystalized honey, honeycomb, dehydrated honey, and fennel pollen meringue kisses
2023 Honey Bee-stro Booth Drinks
- Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze with streusel (Non-alcoholic)
- B. Nektar New Wave Lemonade Mead
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine
- Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze with blueberry vodka and streusel
Tap here to learn how to get the Spike the Bee sipper this year.
Where to Find The Honey Bee-stro Booth at EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
The Honey Bee-stro is up near Port of Entry, so flap your wings in that direction and be sure you bring your honey.
Honey Bee-stro Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the outdoor kitchens and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for The Honey Bee-stro booth at the 2022 Flower & Garden Festival.
Chicken and Waffles
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Graphic Designer Abby Richardson: “The cornbread is dense, and not sweet — you can taste the jalapeño and corn pieces in it. One good part was the honey butter on top, which had a little bit of a spicy drizzle.”
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Graphic Designer Abby Richardson: “A good blend of all different sweet and savory flavors! You get the savory with the prosciutto and then the sweet with all the honey, bee pollen, and blueberry. It’s a really good blend of both!”
Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake
This sweet and savory treat is made with orange blossom honey whipped cream, whipped honey, crystallized honey, honeycomb, dehydrated honey, and fennel pollen meringue kisses.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Reporter, Rain Blanken: “This cheesecake is one of the main reasons we come to the fest! The glittering honey and real flower on this light dessert is a great way to kick off the ultimate Flower and Garden day. The cheesecake is flavorful and the meringue kisses provide a lot of variation here. Lots of textures and flavors going on with this plate. It’s a can’t-miss.”
Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup
- Limit 2 per guest
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Magazine Reporter, Rain Blanken: “This slushy was more milky than I thought it would be, and very thick, which made it difficult to drink from the Spike the Bee sipper. Maybe give it a few minutes to that. I am both a fan of Spike the Bee and Disney World sippers, so the sipper was a treat! It was really well-made with clear wings made of a more flexible plastic. .”
More 2023 Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus and Reviews
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders) – NEW for 2023!
- Hanami (Japan)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Port of Entry)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival to make it easy to find what you’re looking for! Like what you see? Subscribe to support our efforts.