Wondering where to start as you dive into this year’s festival festivities? Here’s your comprehensive guide to the 2023 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, with information on activities, live entertainment, schedules, food booths, and more.
The 2023 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival is coming back for a brand-new year! This year, the festival runs from July 27 through November 18, 2023. We’ve broken down everything you can expect to do, see, and eat at the festival in our comprehensive guide to the 2023 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival.
What is the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival? It’s your chance to eat and drink your way around the world! The festival brings delicious global marketplaces celebrating worldwide cuisine. The long-running festival also brings a variety of different activities for guests to enjoy as part of the Food and Wine Festival.
Keep scrolling to find everything you need to know about the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival.
2023 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
Click or tap the link to go to the section you’d like to read:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s New at the 2023 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
- 2023 Food and Wine Festival Booths
- Activities at the 2023 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
- 2023 Food and Wine Merch
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival?
The 2023 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival kicks off on July 27th, 2023, and runs through November 18th, 2023.
How long does the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival run for?
It lasts nearly seventeen weeks, giving you plenty of time to experience EPCOT’s longest festival!
How much is the 2023 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival?
All EPCOT festivals, including the 2023 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, are included with the cost of admission to EPCOT.
- If you’re an Annual Passholder, attending the 2023 Food and Wine Festival costs nothing (dependant on blockout dates)
- If you’re purchasing a ticket, the cost for a standard single-day ticket to EPCOT starts at $109
However, there are other Food and Wine costs to factor in before you head to the park, including the cost of food and drinks at one of the festival booths. These vary in cost depending on what you order.
What’s New at the 2023 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
Right now, we are still waiting on more information to come out about the upcoming festival, so we will be updating this section as that comes in!
2023 EPCOT Food and Wine Global Marketplaces
One of the big draws of the annual EPCOT Food and Wine Festival is the global marketplace, food booths where you can enjoy food and drinks from across the world! The Global Marketplace booths will be:
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE
- Flavors of America
- The Alps
- Brew-Wing at the Odyssey
- Flavors from Fire
- The Fry Basket
- Coastal Eats
- The Noodle Exchange
- Char & Chop
- Wine & Wedge
- Bubbles & Brine
- Swirled Showcase
Additionally, the following permanent locations will be serving special menu items for the festival:
- The Funnel Cake Booth
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company (all locations)
- Connections Café & Connections Eatery
- Refreshment Port
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
You can read the full menus for the festival at the link below!
Activities at the 2023 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
In addition to eating your way around World Showcase, you can take part in a variety of activities while you’re visiting during the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival. While we are still waiting for a full list of activities, so far, the list below has been confirmed for 2023.
- Emile’s Fromage Montage
- Eat to the Beat
- Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak
- Muppet Labs
Emile’s Fromage Montage
Disney has confirmed the return of Emile’s Fromage Montage, which allows you to purchase any five dishes (as shown on your Festival Passport). Once you’ve gotten stamps for all five, you can turn them in at Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE to redeem a unique treat! The Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak will also be returning.
Eat to the Beat
The EPCOT Food and Wine Festival features the return of the Eat to the Beat Concert series. Dining packages will go on sale starting July 6th, 2023. You can check out the full line-up below!
- July 28th and 29th: Orianthi
- July 30th and 31st: For King & Country
- August 4th and 5th: Southern Avenue
- August 6th and 7th: Tiffany
- August 11th and 12th: Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart
- August 13th and 14th: The Bacon Brothers
- August 18th to 21st: Joey Fatone & Friends
- August 25th and 26th: Ayron Jones
- August 27th and 28th: Phillip Phillips
- September 1st and 2nd: Baha Men
- September 3rd and 4th: MercyMe
- September 8th and 9th: Ray Parker Jr.
- September 10th and 11th: Tobymac
- September 15th and 16th: Celebrity Latin Talent
- September 17th and 18th: Raul Acosta and Oro Solido
- September 22nd and 23rd: Los Amigos Invisibles
- September 24th and 25th: 98 °
- September 29th to October 2nd: Boyz II Men
- October 6th and 7th: Mark Wills
- October 8th and 9th Sugar Ray
- October 13th and 14th: Hoobastank
- October 15th and 16th: Air Supply
- October 20th and 21st: Taylor Dayne
- October 22nd and 23rd: Billy Ocean
- October 27th to 30th: Hanson
- November 3rd and 4th: We The Kings
- November 5th and 6th: Sheila E.
- November 10th and 11th: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- November 12th and 13th: 38 Special
Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit
From September 29 to October 31, guests will also be able to partake in a special pumpkin scavenger hunt, Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit.
Remy’s Hide and Squeak
This special scavenger hunt Remy’s Hide and Squeak is returning! All you need to do is purchase a special Remy map, and place the accompanying stickers as you come across Remys in the park. Once you collect all fifteen, you can turn in your card for a special prize!
Disney has shared a new activity to look forward to this year, Muppet Labs! At the Odyssey, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his assistant Beaker will welcome you to their taste-testing headquarters, where you’ll have the chance to sample some of their concoctions like the Unnecessarily Spicy, Yet Extremely Tasty Scotch Bonnet Pepper-Curry Wings, or the Pickle Milkshake
View this post on Instagram
2023 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Merch
Check out a first look at the new festival merchandise coming here!
Not sure if you’re going? You can just get more information about a potential Disney vacation.