Get the full 2023 Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina booth menu at EPCOT International Festival of the Arts, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts food booths and menus. For a quick list of all the food and drinks you’ll find at the Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina booth in the American Adventure Pavilion, keep scrolling.
Want a handy EPCOT Festival of the Arts guide to bring along with you, right on your phone? Download our comprehensive guide! You can even print it out and bring a physical copy to the festival, if you’d like. It’s so convenient!
2023 Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina Booth Menu at Festival of the Arts
Drawing inspiration from the new Disney animated hit film Encanto, Vibrante & Vívido serves up delicious foods from Colombia that’ll make you hum a contented tune while you dine. If you’re hankering for a delicious taste of Colombia, Encanto Cocina promises to make your heart sing with delicious fare like a chorizo empanada.
2023 Encanto Cocina Booth Food
- Chorizo and Potato Empanada with turmeric aïoli and annatto aïoli (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine Item)
- Spicy Ajiaco Soup with guajillo and árbol chili-spiced chicken, potato, avocado, corn, and crème fraîche (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Passion Fruit Mousse with dragon fruit jam (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
2023 Encanto Cocina Booth Drinks
- Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie (Non-alcoholic)
- Frozen Piña Colada
- Passion Fruit Daiquiri
Where to Find the Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina Booth at EPCOT Festival of the Arts
You’ll find the Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina booth between the Morocco and France Pavilions.
Encanto Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing – honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the food studios and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina booth at the 2023 Festival of the Arts.
House-made Chorizo and Potato Empanada
- With turmeric aïoli and annatto aïoli
- Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Yellow
WDW Magazine Reporter, Tina Chiu: “Wow, this dish is really good and really spicy, though I have a low spice limit.”
WDW Magazine Reporter, Julie de la Fe: “Yes, agreed, this is a really good empanada.”
Spicy Ajiaco Soup
- With guajillo and árbol chili-spiced chicken, potato, avocado, corn, and crème fraîche
WDW Magazine Reporter, Tina Chiu: “It smells spicy. I love the flavoring; the sour cream and avocado bring down the heat, so this is a good dish if you’re worried about spiciness from traditional Colombian fare.”
Passion Fruit Mousse with Dragon Fruit Jam
WDW Magazine Reporter, Tina Chiu: “It’s got a chocolate topper, which I always love. This dessert is different this year: It’s tart from the passion fruit and has a white chocolate base to it. The sugar pieces on it make up for the tartness. This is very, very, very good.”
More 2023 Festival of the Arts Booth Menus and Reviews
- The Artist’s Table (The American Adventure)
- The Craftsman’s Courtyard (Near Disney Traders)
- Deco Delights (Near Port of Entry)
- The Deconstructed Dish (Near Port of Entry)
- The Donut Box (Near Test Track)
- El Artista Hambriento (Mexico)
- Goshiki (Japan)
- Gourmet Landscapes (Canada)
- L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise (France)
- L’Arte di Mangiare (Italy)
- Moderne (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Painted Panda (China)
- Pastoral Palate (Germany)
- Pop Eats (Near Port of Entry)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Funnel Cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival, with our blog pages that make it easy to find what you’re looking for! Like what you see? Subscribe to support our efforts.