Get the full 2023 American Adventure booth menu at EPCOT International Festival of the Arts, plus prices, photos, reviews, and our snack-or-skip recommendations.
Walt Disney World has announced the full list of 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts food booths and menus. For a quick list of all the food and drinks you’ll find at the Artist’s Table booth in the American Adventure Pavilion, keep scrolling.
Want a handy EPCOT Festival of the Arts guide to bring along with you, right on your phone? Download our comprehensive guide! You can even print it out and bring a physical copy to the festival, if you’d like. It’s so convenient!
2023 Artist’s Table Booth Menu at Festival of the Arts
The Artist’s Table booth menu at the American Adventure Pavilion in 2023 presents American fare with an elevated, artistic take. The America booth is a perennial favorite (and located near a lot of festival goings-on), so prepare for long lines. Nothing a tasty beer can’t solve!
This year, you’ll find a selection of fresh new dishes to try at The Artist’s Table booth. It’s your chance to try something that just might become a future festival favorite! While America may not be known best for its contributions to art, the America booth’s staples (think hearty meat and potatoes) seek to change that perception.
2023 American Adventure Booth Food
- Three-Meat Meatloaf with “Peas and Carrots” (NEW for 2023!): Green pea pudding, carrot ketchup, shaved carrot salad, and snap peas
- Duck and Dumplings (NEW for 2023!): Smoked duck breast, ricotta dumplings, petite vegetables, and duck jus
- Hummingbird Cake (NEW for 2023!): Banana cake with pineapple, coconut, pecans, and cream cheese frosting with banana sorbet
2023 American Adventure Booth Drinks
- Sipping Chocolate Flight: White, milk, and dark chocolate (nonalcoholic)
- Boulevard Brewing Co. Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale (NEW for 2023!)
- Parish Brewing Co. South Coast Session Amber Ale (NEW for 2023!)
- Brewery Ommegang Three Philosophers Belgian Quad (NEW for 2023!)
- Lange Estate Winery Pinot Noir
- Symphony in Chocolate Flight: Mozart Chocolate Liqueurs paired with sipping chocolates
- Beer Flight
Where to Find the 2023 Artist’s Table Booth at EPCOT Festival of the Arts
The Artist’s Table is easy to spot when you’re at the American Adventure Pavilion, but you’ll have a long walk to get there if entering from the bridge into World Showcase from the front of the park.
America Booth Photos and Reviews
Press photos are one thing—honest reviews and on-site photos are better! As the festival progresses, we’ll add photos of what we were served at the food studios and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections. Scroll down for reviews, food photos, and menu details for the 2023 Festival of the Arts America booth.
Three-Meat Meatloaf with “Peas and Carrots”
This dish features green pea pudding, carrot ketchup, shaved carrot salad, and snap peas.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Communications Director Tatjana Lazar: “It is a little bit on the sweet side, but not too sweet – very flavorful. The potato that comes with it is also very nice; just a little bit savory and very tender.”
Duck and Dumplings
This dish features smoked duck breast, ricotta dumplings, petite vegetables, and duck jus.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Communications Director Tatjana Lazar: “[The dumpling] has the texture of potato, so it’s a bit firm but very, very flavorful… [The duck] has a nice saltiness [and is] very buttery, flavorful.”
This dish features banana cake with pineapple, coconut, pecans, and cream cheese frosting with banana sorbet.
What’d we think? Here’s a review from WDW Communications Director Tatjana Lazar: “I really like it! It is sweet, like suck your teeth sweet. But the textures and flavors are all really beautifully paired together. There’s this tanginess to the banana sorbet that plays off [the frosting] beautifully. I love the crispy coconut on top!”
More 2023 Festival of the Arts Booth Menus and Reviews
- The Craftsman’s Courtyard (Near Creations Shop)
- Deco Delights (Near Port of Entry)
- The Deconstructed Dish (Near Port of Entry)
- El Artista Hambriento (Mexico)
- Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food, and Little Sparks of Magic – NEW for 2023!
- Goshiki (Japan)
- Gourmet Landscapes (Canada)
- L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise (France)
- L’Arte di Mangiare (Italy)
- Moderne (Near Test Track) – NEW for 2023!
- The Painted Panda (China)
- Pastoral Palate (Germany)
- Pop Eats (Near Port of Entry)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina (Between Morocco & France)
- Funnel Cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival, with our blog pages that make it easy to find what you’re looking for! Like what you see? Subscribe to support our efforts.