Now here’s something that’ll have you shrieking in delight. Keep reading for this year’s Disneyland Halloween dates.
So just when is spooky season coming to the West Coast? The Disney Parks Blog has revealed all.
Scroll on for dates, happenings, sneak peeks, and deets on how to score the spookiest ticket in town.
When Is Halloween Coming To Disneyland?
Look alive, foolish mortal. Here are the Disneyland Halloween dates to mark on your calendar:
- Halloween Time At Disneyland
- September 2 – October 31, 2022
- Plaza de la Familia At Disney California Adventure
- September 2 – November 2, 2022
- Oogie Boogie Bash At Disney California Adventure
- September 6 – October 31, 2022 (on 23 select nights)
- Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit At Downtown Disney District
- September 9 – October 31, 2022
- D23 Members-Only Oogie Boogie Bash Night [NEW]
- September 10, 2022
Haunted Mansion Halloween Returns To Disneyland
It wouldn’t be Halloween Time at Disneyland without Haunted Mansion Holiday. This attraction is a beloved park tradition. Keep your eyes peeled for that gingerbread house in the ballroom.
Every Halloween night at Disneyland, you can take in the supernatural sights and sounds of “Halloween Screams.” This nighttime spectacular is known for its projections, lights, and weekend fireworks show.
Don’t forget to get a photo in front of the giant Mickey pumpkin on Main Street, U.S.A. You truly can’t miss it.
Halloween Happenings At Disney California Adventure
At Disney California Adventure, Oogie Boogie (yup, that guy) has transformed the park into a forever Halloween nightmare. Or paradise. Take your pick.
Celebrate Haul-O-Ween At Radiator Screams
Take a trip over to Cars Land and spend a day in Radiator Screams where popular attractions have been given Haul-O-Ween makeovers:
- Mater’s Graveyard JamBOOree (complete with spooky soundtrack)
- Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween
Halloween At Avengers Campus
Even the Guardians of the Galaxy aren’t immune from Oogie Boogie’s magic. During the Halloween season, Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! will become Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark.
Halloween Photo Ops
Meanwhile, on Buena Vista Street guests can stop for photos in front of a 10-foot-tall Headless Horseman statue or pose with Mickey and friends. When night falls, check out the incredible projections overlaid onto the façade of Carthay Circle Restaurant.
Plaza de la Familia Returns
Inspired by The Day of the Dead (Día de Muertos), Plaza de la Familia is an immersive celebration that can’t be missed. Luckily you have a longer window of time to experience this limited-time event: September 2 – November 2, 2022
In addition to live music, art, and traditional foods, you can also experience:
- “A Musical Celebration of Coco” street performance
- Mariachi music at Paradise Gardens Bandstand
- The World of Coco art installation
- Arbol de la Vida (Tree of Life) photo op
Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party
Oogie Boogie Bash is the definitive Disneyland Halloween Party. Catch a performance of “Mickey’s Trick and Treat” show, explore Avengers Campus after-hours, take a sinister stroll over to Villains Grove at the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, and more!
“An after-hours night of magic and mayhem? Where do we sign up?” With only a limited number of tickets available, you might think you need to resort to some kind of sorcery to buy yours. Fear not. Here are the quick facts you need to know:
- June 28, 2022: Limited number of tickets go on pre-sale for Magic Key holders and D23 members (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT).
- June 30, 2022: Tickets go on sale to the general public (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT) at Disneyland.com/OogieBoogieBash.
- [NEW FOR 2022] D23 Members can buy tickets for an exclusive members-only Oogie Boogie Bash being held on September 10.
Bookmark These Disneyland Halloween Dates
Curious about how Disney parks around the world and Disney Cruise Line are celebrating Halloween? Read our guide to this year’s Disney Halloween events and parties.