The 2021 Painter’s Palate booth in World Showplace finally solves that age-old problem: Steak or beets? OK, maybe it’s not a question you’ve heard before, but it does mean there’s something for everyone at this booth!
Disney recently released a few 2021 menu details, but we also have the prices, photos, and honest reviews of the food.
Here is the 2021 Painter’s Palate booth menu:
- Be sure to also check out our quick one-page list of all the Festival of the Arts booth menus
2021 Painter’s Palate Booth Menu
- [New] Prime Steak Tartare; $8.50
- with Pickled Vegetables, Parsley Salad, Béarnaise Anglaise and Sous Vide Quail Egg
- [New] Salt-roasted Beet Tartare (plant-based Item); 6.50
- with Pickled Vegetables, Parsley Salad and Béarnaise Aïoli
- [New] Pistachio Cake; $5.50
- with Cherry Mousse and Morello Cherries
- [New] Kalimotxo; $6.00
- Red Wine Cocktail with Pibb® Xtra
- [New] Frozen Rusty Nail Cocktail; $15.00
- Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut Rosé; $12.00
The Painter’s Palate Booth Reviews
We’ll have a complete review of The Painter’s Palate booth up soon.
Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the 2021 Festival of the Arts Painter’s Palate booth.
2021 EPCOT Festival Of The Arts
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival, with our ad-free blog pages that make it easy to find what you’re looking for!
- 2021 Epcot Festival of the Arts Booth Menus
- Your Complete Guide: 2021 Epcot International Festival of the Arts
With the Pistacio Cake on the list for the Wonderful Walt of Colorful Cuisine, lots of festival-goers will be trying this green treat. Is it on your list of must-eats?
Our ad-free guides to the 2021 Festival of the Arts are supported by our magazine subscribers. If you enjoyed our easy-to-read content without the ads, imagine what we do in print! Consider becoming a subscriber.