The 2021 Refreshment Outpost menu at the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival features even more exclusive festival options.
Walt Disney World has announced the 2021 Flower and Garden Festival food booths and menus. For a quick ad-free list of all the food and drinks, simply keep scrolling.
The Refreshment Outpost is a year-round Quick Service spot that also features specific, limited-time options during festivals. You can find it between the Germany and China pavilions.
- Be sure to also check out our quick one-page list of all Flower & Garden Festival booth menus!
Don’t forget to sign up for our FREE newsletter so you never miss out on the latest at Disney World news, especially Flower & Garden Festival details!
2021 Refreshment Outpost Festival Menu
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (Gluten/Wheat Friendly, Plant-Based); $4.75
- [NEW] Islamorada Beer Company Key Lime Hibiscus Ale; $9.75
- From Ft. Pierce, Florida
Refreshment Outpost Reviews
We’ll have a complete review of Refreshment Outpost festival items up soon.
Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the 2021 Flower & Garden Refreshment Outpost offerings.
Just like with the Refreshment Port in Showcase Plaza, make sure you stop at the Refreshment Outpost. You never know what tasty treat they’ll have on the menu.
More Flower & Garden Festival Menus
Photos, Prices, and Reviews of each food booth:
Get the one-page menu list, or click on your next booth below!
- Refreshment Port
- Trowel & Trellis
- Honey Bee-Stro
- Pineapple Promenade
- Citrus Blossom
- Joffrey’s Drink Locations
Around World Showcase
- Mexico (Jardin de Fiestas)
- China (Lotus House)
- Refreshment Outpost
- Germany (Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market)
- Italy (Primavera Kitchen)
- American Adventure (Magnolia Terrace)
- Funnel Cake
- Japan (Hanami)
- Morocco (Taste of Marrakesh)
- La Isla Fresca
- France (Fleur de Lys)
- Canada (Northern Bloom)
In the World Showplace Building
2021 Flower & Garden Festival
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival, with our ad-free blog pages that make it easy to find what you’re looking for!
- 10 Reasons to Visit the 2021 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
- The Butterfly Garden Returns
- Garden Graze Foodie Scavenger Hunt
- 2021 Flower & Garden Merch
Our ad-free guides to the 2021 Flower & Garden Festival are supported by our magazine subscribers. If you enjoyed our easy-to-read content without the ads, imagine what we do in print! Consider becoming a subscriber!
10 Reasons to Visit the 2021 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival