The 2021 Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company menu items at the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival has four different drinks that you might find refreshing.
Joffrey’s is another year-round location at Epcot that gets in on the festival fun by offering limited-time specialty beverages. There are four locations across the theme park to find these drinks.
- Be sure to also check out our quick one-page list of all Flower & Garden Festival booth menus!
Don’t forget to sign up for our FREE newsletter so you never miss out on the latest at Disney World news, especially Flower & Garden Festival details!
2021 Joffrey’s Festival Menu Items
- Bloomin’ Berry (NEW); $11.99
- Future World East
- Frozen Lemon and Blackberry Syrup with a splash of Vodka
- Citrus Sunrise (NEW); $11.99
- Showcase Plaza
- Frozen Lemon and Passion Fruit with Mandarin Vodka
- Bubbly Brew (NEW); $11.99
- American Adventure pavilion
- Jameson Cold Brew Whiskey and Coffee with a splash of Coke
- Spring Flurry (NEW); $11.99
- Canada pavilion
- Frozen Lemon and Cinnamon Whiskey
Joffrey’s Festival Drinks Reviews
We’ll have a complete review of Joffrey’s festival drinks up soon.
Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the 2021 Flower & Garden Joffrey’s specialties.
2021 Flower & Garden Festival
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival, with our ad-free blog pages that make it easy to find what you’re looking for!
- 2021 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus
- 10 Reasons to Visit the 2021 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
Joffrey’s is always creating some new concoctions for the festivals. And, don’t worry, the everyday menu is still available for guests.
Our ad-free guides to the 2021 Flower & Garden Festival are supported by our magazine subscribers. If you enjoyed our easy-to-read content without the ads, imagine what we do in print! Consider becoming a subscriber.