Joffrey’s Coffee and Donut Pairings at EPCOT Festival of the Arts are covered in your favorite candy.
Look, I’ll be honest – I’m a coffee and Epcot fanatic. And while most people like to Drink Around The World… I prefer to Caffeinate Around The World. Especially during each of the four Epcot festivals throughout the year.
I love that each festival brings a new set of specialty coffee drinks, its own unique style, and delicious culinary dishes to the table. Disney dropped some details on the menus, but we’ve got the prices, reviews, and photos.
The 2021 Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts runs from January 8th to February 22nd and is included with your EPCOT park ticket.
Joffrey’s Coffee and Donut Pairings
This year, Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea is serving up some deliciously sweet coffee drinks.
For these, you’re basically drinking coffee with one of your favorite chocolate candies: Twix, Snickers, M&Ms, or Milky Way.
And when I say sweet – I’m not exaggerating… there is literally crushed-up candy on top of each of these coffees. The four Joffrey’s kiosks inside EPCOT are featuring a different latte – paired with its own candy-topped donut! Bring on the sugar and caffeine rush!
- Price: Each of these drinks is $5.99
- Add on the paired donut: $9.99
Here are the four coffee drinks from Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea:
1. Caramel Canvas Latte (Snickers)
- Caramel Canvas Latte: An artisan latte with peanut butter syrup, caramel, and dark chocolate sauce, topped with crumbled Snickers pieces
- Located in Showcase Plaza near the Mexico Pavilion
2. Color-Me-Latte (M&Ms)
- Color-Me-Latte: An espresso with Swiss chocolate syrup and dark chocolate sauce, topped with M&Ms
- Located in the America Pavilion
3. Starry Night Latte (Milky Way)
- Starry Night Latte: A latte with espresso, dulce de leche, white chocolate, and dark chocolate sauce, topped with crumbled Milky Way pieces
- Located in Future World East near Test Track
4. Creative Twist Latte (Twix)
- Creative Twist Latte: An artisan latte with brown sugar butter toffee syrup and Swiss chocolate syrup, topped with crumbled Twix pieces
- Located in the Canada Pavilion
Cold Fashioned Coffee Cocktail
Beyond Joffrey’s Coffee and Donut Pairings, don’t forget about this festival favorite: the Cold Fashioned Coffee Cocktail.
It’s $9.50 for this cold brew coffee with a splash of whiskey, and an orange slice and cherry.
Found in the Festival Favorites booth in the World Showplace building – which is located between the Canada and United Kingdom Pavilions. If you’re looking for something extra strong, this is the coffee drink for you.
Which Candy Coffee is Your Pick?
Which one sounds good to you? My personal favorite was the Caramel Canvas Latte since it had a rich peanut butter flavor throughout the entire coffee. And I’ve been on a peanut butter coffee kick lately.
If you’re planning a trip to Walt Disney World during the 2021 Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts, don’t pass up any of these coffee drinks before they disappear on February 22nd!
- Be sure to also check out our quick one-page list of all the Festival of the Arts booth menus
Our ad-free guides to the 2021 Festival of the Arts are supported by our magazine subscribers. If you enjoyed our easy-to-read content without the ads, imagine what we do in print! Consider becoming a subscriber.