The 2021 America booth menu at EPCOT Food and Wine Festival features seafood and frothy brews.
Walt Disney World has announced the 2021 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival food booths and menus. For a quick ad-free list of all the food and drinks, keep scrolling.
The Hops & Barley booth in the American Adventure Pavilion is a returning outdoor kitchen, like many others at the festival.
- Be sure to also check out our quick one-page list of all Food & Wine Festival booth menus!
2021 America Booth Menu
From Disney: “Stay stateside for all-American craft beer, wines, and the hottest tastes from coast to coast.”
🍽️ ORDER UP: Guest favorites are the New England lobster roll and carrot cake.
- New England Lobster Roll; $8.50
- Warm Lobster with Fresh Herb Mayonnaise served on a Griddled Roll
- Hot Beef Sandwich (New!); $6.50
- Horseradish Cream and Pickled Vegetables
- Freshly Baked Carrot Cake; $4.50
- Cream Cheese Icing
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Strawberry and Lime (New!); $5 (6 oz.)/$9 (12 oz.)
- Tampa, FL
- SweetWater Brewing Company Hazy IPA (New!); $5 (6 oz.)/$9 (12 oz.)
- Atlanta, GA
- Lord Hobo Brewing Boom Sauce DIPA (New!); $5 (6 oz.)/$9 (12 oz.)
- Woburn, MA
- Beer Flight; $9.75
- Bold Rock Roast Coffee Hard Cider (New!; $5 (6 oz.)/$9 (12 oz.)
- Mills River, NC
- Longevity Chardonnay (New!); $5
- Tribute Cabernet Sauvignon (New!); $5
America Booth Photos and Reviews
What to Expect: The New England Lobster Roll and Carrot Cake have been on the menu for the past three years. If you miss them, there’s always 2022.
Press photos are one thing— honest reviews and on-site photos are better!
Make sure you check back for more reviews, food photos, and menu details for the 2021 Food & Wine Hops & Barley booth.
Jump to Food and Wine Festival Booth Photos and Reviews:
- The Alps
- Appleseed Orchard
- Brew Wing
- The Donut Box
- Earth Eats
- Flavors From Fire
- Hops and Barley
- Lobster Landing
- Mac & Eats
- The Noodle Exchange
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
- Rotunda Bistro
- Shimmering Sips
- The Swanky Saucy Swine
- Tangierine Cafe
2021 FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival, with our ad-free blog pages that make it easy to find what you’re looking for!
Rain Blanken is the frying pan-wielding editorial director for WDW Magazine. She is a published author who has been working in digital media for 15 years. She is a DVC Member, WDW Annual Pass holder, former Disney Vacation Planner, and would live inside Boma if they would just stop checking under the tables at night. Did you like this article? Tip Rain in tartar sauce…