The 2021 Funnel Cake menu at the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival features one specialty funnel cake that will please your eyes and stomach.
We’re here to provide you with the 2021 menu details, along with prices, photos, and honest reviews of the food.
The Funnel Cake stand in the American Adventure pavilion serves, well, funnel cakes. During every festival, there is a specialty funnel cake for guests to purchase.
- Be sure to also check out our quick one-page list of all Flower & Garden Festival booth menus!
Don’t forget to sign up for our FREE newsletter so you never miss out on the latest at Disney World news, especially Flower & Garden Festival details!
2021 Funnel Cake Festival Specialty
- Mini Funnel Cake; [2020 price: $7.00]
- Topped with Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream, Blueberries, and Powdered Sugar
Funnel Cake Reviews
Press photos are one thing, but honest reviews and on-site photos are better! Here are photos of what we were served and our candid thoughts on this year’s selections.
WDW Magazine reporter, Allyson Koerner: “There are better dessert options at the festival. The mini funnel cake is tasty, but if you don’t like lemon, steer clear. The lemon cheesecake ice cream has a strong lemon taste and there is also just way too much whipped cream. Overall, this is just ok.”
If you’re a funnel cake fan, then you’ll still want to hit up Funnel Cake on your way through the America Pavilion.
More Flower & Garden Festival Menus
Photos, Prices, and Reviews of each food booth:
- Refreshment Port
- Trowel & Trellis
- Honey Bee-Stro
- Pineapple Promenade
- Citrus Blossom
- Joffrey’s Drink Locations
Around World Showcase
- Mexico (Jardin de Fiestas)
- China (Lotus House)
- Refreshment Outpost
- Germany (Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market)
- Italy (Primavera Kitchen)
- American Adventure (Magnolia Terrace)
- Funnel Cake
- Japan (Hanami)
- Morocco (Taste of Marrakesh)
- La Isla Fresca
- France (Fleur de Lys)
- Canada (Northern Bloom)
In the World Showplace Building
We’re covering every part of this year’s festival, with our ad-free blog pages that make it easy to find what you’re looking for!
- Scroll on One Page: Every 2021 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menu
- 10 Reasons to Visit the 2021 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
Our ad-free guides to the 2021 Flower & Garden Festival are supported by our magazine subscribers. If you enjoyed our easy-to-read content without the ads, imagine what we do in print! Consider becoming a subscriber.