Our 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts guide has the food booths, performances, and activities to help you plan your next masterpiece.
The 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts celebrates all things art and imagination.
Specifically, the festival is a celebration of culinary, visual, and performing arts. From exclusive food booths to art displays (you can even meet some artists!), to live entertainment, there’s a lot to look forward at EPCOT’s youngest festival.
Here is your complete guide to the 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts. We are breaking down the info as soon as it is released by Disney Parks.
2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts Dates and Hours
- Dates: January 8th to February 22nd, 2021
- Hours: From park open to park close
Park hours are subject to change, especially due to health and safety protocols currently being implemented by Walt Disney World.
You can always check the hours via the My Disney Experience app or right on the WDW website. Since reopening in July 2020, EPCOT has typically been opening around 11:00 AM and closing around 9:00 PM.
Again, be sure to keep an eye on hours, because they tend to change a lot due to ongoing circumstances.
2021 Festival of the Arts Food Booths
This year, 16 festival food booths will be serving up some of the most colorful and perfectly plated food you’ve ever seen. During the fest, we’ll be posting about the foods that taste as good as they look, so stay tuned.
Festival of the Arts Food Booth Menus
- The Artist’s Table (The American Adventure)
Beef Wellington, pan-seared scallops. artist palette jumbo chocolate-chip cookie, assorted beer and wine.
- Citrus Blossom (Showcase Plaza)
Beverages from Florida Orange Groves Winery, orange cream shake served in a souvenir Orange Bird sipper cup.
- Cuisine Classique (Germany)
Red wine-braised short rib, coq au vin, and opera cake. Pair your dish with a glass of wine or beer.
- Decadent Delights (Promenade Refreshments)
Raspberry or lemon soft-serve ice cream and a variety of refreshing beers.
- The Deconstructed Dish (Showcase Plaza)
Deconstructed versions of a Reuben, BLT, and strawberry cheesecake. A chai tea shake will be available here.
- El Artista Hambriento (Mexico)
Pork belly pastor, chile rellenos, and chocolate tacos.
- Goshiki (Japan)
Sushi donuts, vegetable gyoza, sake or try the pink snow—a refreshing beverage featuring sake, peach schnapps, cranberry juice, and Calpico.
- Festival Favorites (World Showplace)
Charcuterie, Remy’s ratatouille, the lemon blood-orange tart, and a jumbo chocolate chip cookie. Beverages include a coffee cocktail or tasty microbrew.
- Painter’s Palate (World Showplace)
Prime steak tartare, salt-roasted beet tartare, and a pistachio cake with cherry mousse and Morello cherries.
- L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise (France)
Warm brie in a bread bowl, a black winter truffle croissant, and a trio of house-made macarons. Beverages include French wine or frozen martini.
- L’Arte di Mangiare (Italy)
Arancini, lobster ravioli, and cream-filled Italian donuts. Beverages include Italian beer, wine, and cocktails.
- Masterpiece Kitchen (Canada)
Wild mushroom risotto, the salmon and cream gâteau, and a luscious panna cotta. Beverages include a selection of wine.
- Mosaic Canteen (Morocco)
Harissa-roasted rack of lamb and a Mediterranean flatbread with Za’atar pesto.
- The Painted Panda (China)
Pork and water chestnut meatballs or the Sichuan red hot mala shrimp. Beverages include bubble tea, draft beer, and a variety of Chinese-inspired cocktails.
- Pop Eats (Showcase Plaza)
Almond frangipane cake and the Pop’t Art (a cute strawberry Pop-Tart-like creation), shrimp ceviche or tomato soup with grilled cheese.
- Vibrante & Vívido – NEW! (Between Morocco & France)
Passion fruit mousse and chilled seafood cocktail. Beverages include an island-inspired smoothie, piña colada, or daiquiri.
Additional Food Locations:
- Refreshment Port:
- Lobster poutine, traditional poutine, chicken breast nuggets, refreshing beverages, and more
- Refreshment Outpost:
- Plant-based bratwurst, warm brown-sugar-stuffed pretzels, frozen slushies, beers, and more
- Funnel Cake:
- Red velvet funnel cake topped with cream cheese icing and pixie dust
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company (all in-park locations):
- Unique, art-inspired latte paired with a doughnut at each location
2021 Festival of the Arts Food Reviews
Want to know which foods are worth the money and which you can skip?
How about an honest review without ads cluttering up the screen?
We’ll have reporter reviews of this year’s Festival of the Arts food and drink on each of our festival menu pages. We give honest reviews because we buy the food ourselves.
- The Painted Panda Booth Review (China Pavilion)
- L’Arte di Mangiare Booth Review (Italy Pavilion)
- Vibrante and Vivido Booth Review
- Pop Eats Booth Review
- Refreshment Outpost Lobster Poutine Review
- Joffrey’s Coffee and Donut Pairings Reviews
>>>💸 We reviewed the 15 Most Expensive Festival of the Arts Foods… are they worth the price?
And even if we don’t personally like the taste, we can try to recommend who would enjoy those flavors.
Covid-19 Restrictions in 2020
- Workshops and seminars have been paused
- Living statues have been paused
- Disney on Broadway concert series has been paused (same with dining packages)
- Fireworks spectaculars will be paused
- Character Greetings continue to be paused, cavalcades will continue
- Eating and drinking should be done while standing still
- Masks must be worn at all times unless eating or drinking
- Guests must maintain a 6-foot distance from other parties
Health and Safety Tip: Scout out your spot to “pull over” to eat your booth food selections before you receive your food. That way, you can make a beeline for your out-of-the-way spot and get to eating!
2021 Festival of the Arts Performances
The popular Broadway Series will not happen at the festival this year, but Disney has proclaimed that the show must go on!
Entertainment at the EPCOT Festival of the Arts is going to look a bit different this year– but rest assured that Disney will provide lots of traditional sounds and sights while keeping a safe distance.
- America Gardens Theater
- Voices of Liberty will be performing your Disney film favorites! The Disney site promises at least a rendition of When You Wish Upon a Star and Let it Go.
- Canada Pavilion
- The JAMMitors will be on Mill Stage
- World ShowPlace
- Art Defying Gravity
- Epcot Pianist
- Visual Art in Performance
Chalk Art is Officially BACK
Disney recently announced that the chalk artists will be in Future World East during the 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts.
- Hear from chalk artist, Leigh, as she talks to one of our reporters about her experience creating these temporary masterpieces!
These artists are usually found along the bridge from Future World to World Showcase, but we think Future World East will give them plenty of space to spread out!
Disney also reminds guests that chalk-style drawings will be hidden throughout World Showcase.
From Disney: “From Abu to Jiminy Cricket, charming chalk drawings are waiting to be discovered in tucked-away corners throughout World Showcase. How many can you find?“
Hustle over to Future World West before 5:00 PM each day to take part in a group project: a giant paint-by-number!
Guests will receive a bit of paint and instructions to complete part of a bigger picture. We can’t wait to see this year’s designs!
You don’t need an art degree to create a beautiful painting with every other guest at EPCOT!
EPCOT’s character promenades will continue throughout January and February, so keep an eye out for your favorite friends!
- Frozen Promenade with Queen Anna and Elsa
- Mickey and Friends
- Princess Promenade
In a continuing effort to maintain social distancing, these cavalcades do not have set times.
Listen for a sudden change in music while in the park… that means they are on their way!
Figment Art Scavenger Hunt
Figment is back for another artsy adventure!
Similar to the Olaf scavenger hunt last month, Figment is hiding all around World Showcase, waiting to share his love of the arts.
Guests can purchase a scavenger hunt map for $7.99 at various park locations. After you’ve correctly placed the provided stickers in the right spots on the map, return to Disney Traders to claim your special festival prize!
2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts
If you want to get an idea of what the Taste of Festival of the Arts will be like this year, check out our Top 5 Things to Do at Festival of the Arts and stay tuned to our Instagram and Facebook channels.
Our reporters will be at the 2021 Festival of the Arts throughout January and February to offer up foodie reviews and to share their artsy Disney days with you!
We will continue to update this post as we learn more information about the 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts, so stay tuned!
Our ad-free guides to the 2021 Festival of the Arts are supported by our magazine subscribers. If you enjoyed our easy-to-read content without the ads, imagine what we do in print! Consider becoming a subscriber.