With Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party already ghosting us, we knew this was coming: All 2020 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP) dates have been canceled.
But like Halloween, we’re going to figure out how to do this in a socially-distanced and festive way! Remember, we’re all in this together, so here on the interwebs and in our Christmas Print Edition, WDW Magazine is going to bring you all your holiday favorites.
Available Christmas Offerings
Let’s look on the bright side. Since the Halloween party was canceled, we got to try treats that were previously reserved as party-exclusives. Yay!
The same type of party perks will be released for everyone to celebrate Christmas at Magic Kingdom, and beyond.
Starting November 6th, 2020, the Christmas season will take over all of Walt Disney World. Since Mickey’s canceled his party, the yuletide spirit will be generously spread out!
- Seasonal foods at every park (our guide coming soon!)
- Christmas-themed Character Cavalcades
- Toy Soldiers and Main Street Philharmonic at Magic Kingdom
- Seasonal projections on Cinderella Castle
- Magical “snowfall” all around Disney Springs
- Jock Lindsay’s Holiday Bar returns
- Minnie Character Dining at Hollywood and Vine with Santa Goofy
- EPCOT Festival of the Holidays (Starting Nov. 27th)
- JOYFUL and Voices of Liberty performances at EPCOT
- Resort decorations (minus the gingerbread)
What isn’t Happening
- Hard-ticketed party nights at Magic Kingdom
- Dream Lights on Cinderella Castle
- Candlelight Processional at EPCOT
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks show at Magic Kingdom
- All gingerbread displays at the resorts
A Look Back
This holiday is likely to bring challenges we haven’t seen before, so a little extra cheer is required to keep us in the Christmas spirit!
Throughout the holiday season, we’ll be rounding up the best videos from past Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party celebrations.
We’ll hand-select parades, shows, and atmosphere to share with you throughout November and December this year. Tune in to our Facebook page and sign up for our newsletter to get holiday surprises throughout the season!
MVMCP at Home
In our October Print Edition issue, we’re giving out our best tips to create Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at home. In light of the cancelation news, we have decided to give you tips for a Christmas party, too.
We’ll be adding all kinds of tidbits on our blog and in our December issue to help you not only look back on past MVMCP fun at the parks but also create your own party at home!
Subscribe to our Print Edition today to live your Disney World dreams (and party with us!) from the comfort and safety of home.
Watch Party Nights
Our Social Media Coordinator, Aly Sverlazza, will continue her watch parties on our Instagram stories!
For each watch party, we give you examples and tutorials for decorations, recipes, and Disneybounds to fit the occasion. Aly makes it easy to build your own party at home.
Let’s Make Our Own MVMCP
We know the cancellation of Mickey’s Very Mery Christmas Party is a disappointment, but if we’re good at anything here at WDW Magazine, it’s bringing the fun to you when you can’t be at Walt Disney World.
Let’s have a great Halloween season, and sprinkle extra snow and cheer all over Christmas. We’ll have a very merry time together, I’m sure of it!