Here’s the full concert line-up for the 2019 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Garden Rocks Concert Series!
Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will be returning to Walt Disney World from March 6th through June 3rd, 2019. As in years past, it will feature a variety of outdoor kitchens, dozens of beautiful topiaries, and the Garden Rocks Concert Series.
However, the concert schedule will be a little different this year. Instead of concerts only happening on the weekends, concerts will now take place seven days a week! With three concerts a night, that equates to 270 concerts over the course of the festival!
Garden Rocks Concerts Series Line-up
Disney Parks Blog finally announced the full concert schedule! Here’s the complete line-up:
- March 6 – 8: Journey former lead vocalist Steve Auger*
- March 9 & 10: Glass Tiger*
- March 11 & 12: Jon Anderson of Yes*
- March 13 & 14: Tony Orlando
- March 15 & 16: Wang Chung*
- March 17 – 20: Simple Plan
- March 21 & 22: Ambrosia*
- March 23 & 24: Magic Giant*
- March 25 – 27: Air Supply*
- March 28 & 29: Berlin, featuring Terri Nunn
- March 30 & 31: The Smithereens*
- April 1 & 2: Rick Springfield
- April 3 & 4: Christopher Cross*
- April 5 – 7: The Spinners
- April 8 & 9: Dennis DeYoung, original member of Styx
- April 10 & 11: John Michael Montgomery*
- April 12 & 13: Sister Sledge*
- April 14 – 16: Night Ranger
- April 17 – 19: Sister Hazel*
- April 20 & 21: Steven Curtis Chapman*
- April 22 & 23: TobyMac*
- April 24 – 26: Lonestar
- April 27 – 30: The Orchestra, starring former members of ELO
- May 1 – 4: Herman’s Hermits, starring Peter Noone
- May 5 – 7: Don Felder, formerly of the Eagles
- May 8 & 9: A Flock of Seagulls*
- May 10 & 11: Marshall Tucker Band*
- May 12 & 13: Peabo Bryson*
- May 14 & 15: Richard Marx*
- May 16 – 19: Starship, starring Mickey Thomas
- May 20 & 21: Colin Hay of Men at Work*
- May 22 & 23: War*
- May 24 – 27: The Guess Who
- May 28 & 29: Jon Secada
- May 30 – June 1: Blood, Sweat, and Tears
- June 2 & 3: Eddie Palmieri*
*NEW to Garden Rocks Concert Series
Here’s where I gush about how much I love the concerts at Epcot. When I’m not photographing the gorgeous details of Animal Kingdom or the parade strolling down Main Street, you can usually find me in the front row of the American Gardens Theater at Epcot!
My favorite band to photograph there is Simple Plan, so imagine my excitement when I saw their name on the list for the third year in a row! I’ve also photographed Plain White T’s, who recently performed at the Epcot International Food & Wine Eat to the Beat Concert Series. The best part is that these concerts are included with your Epcot park admission!
Garden Rocks Dining Package
If you’d prefer to have guaranteed seating to one of the concerts, be sure to book a Garden Rocks Dining Package. Reservations open December 13th, and can be made online or by calling 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463). With your reservation, enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner at participating Epcot restaurants and you’ll be guaranteed a seat at the concert!
Which concerts are you most excited for? We’ll keep you updated as the rest of the schedule is announced!