Here’s the full concert line-up for the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Eat to the Beat Concert Series!
Last year I was shuffling past France, a delectable snack in each hand when a familiar song filled the air. Is that… Smash Mouth?? What I thought was a leisurely night of food tasting was yet another unexpected chapter of me stumbling upon an Eat to the Beat Concert featuring one of my favorite bands. If only I’d worn my Shrek shirt.
Epcot really knows how to throw a party. It’s hard to believe that during Food & Wine, you’ll find delicious foods, enchanting drinks — and an unbelievable lineup of performers to light up the night. Here is the complete lineup of new and returning bands for Epcot’s 2019 Eat to the Beat concert series.
New Performers in 2019
Walt Disney World is always bringing fresh sounds to Epcot’s Eat to the Beat concert series. Here is a quick list of the new names on the list this year, showtimes below.
- Sawyer Brown
- Grace Kelly
- Zach Williams
- Lauren Daigle
- Jimmie Allen
- Boyce Avenue
- Southern Avenue
- Joey Fatone & Friends
- Spanish Harlem Orchestra
Eat to the Beat Concert Series Line-Up
- August 29th – 31st: Plain White T’s
- September 1st – 2nd: Sawyer Brown
- September 3rd – 4th: MercyMe
- September 5th – 6th: Grace Kelly
- September 7th – 8th: Zach Williams
- September 9th – 10th: Lauren Daigle
- September 11th – 12th: Jimmie Allen
- September 13th – 15th: Tiffany
- September 16th – 17th: Smash Mouth
- September 18th – 19th: Everclear
- September 20th – 22nd: STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- September 23rd – 24th: Post Modern Jukebox
- September 25th – 26th: Blue October
- September 27th – 29th: Mark Wills
- September 30th – October 2nd: Sugar Ray
- October 3rd – 4th: Taylor Dayne
- October 5th – 6th: India
- October 7th – 9th: 98 Degrees
- October 10th – 11th: Boyce Avenue
- October 12th – 13th: Southern Avenue
- October 14th – 15th: Kenny G
- October 16th – 17th: 38 Special
- October 18th – 20th: Baha Men
- October 21st – 22nd: Billy Ocean
- October 23rd – 25th: Sheila E
- October 26th – 27th: High Valley
- October 28th – 30th: Hanson
- October 31st – November 1st: Sheena Easton
- November 2nd – 3rd: Kris Allen
- November 4th – 6th: Boyz II Men
- November 7th – 8th: The Hooters
- November 9th – 11th: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- November 12th – 14th: Joey Fatone & Friends
- November 15th – 16th: BBMAK
- November 17th – 18th: Spanish Harlem Orchestra
- November 19th: D’Capella
Eat to the Beat Dining Package
Are one of your favorite artists performing this year? If you see an artist on this list that you just can’t miss this year, make sure you get a good seat for the performance with the Eat to Beat Dining Package.
Eat to the Beat Dining Package guests will receive reserved seating in the second section of the middle of the theater. You’ll also enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner at one of your favorite Epcot restaurants. Breakfast reservations are for buffet meals, and lunch and dinner meals include either a buffet or an appetizer, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage.
For more information on participating restaurants or to reserve your Eat to the Beat dining package, visit the Walt Disney World website, or call 407-WDW-DINE.
Come with Us to Epcot
Want to get transported with us to the Eat to the Beat Concert Series at Epcot? Subscribe to WDW Magazine today to open the page on your next adventure around the world.