Frequently Asked Questions –
Here are some of the frequently asked questions we get along with the answers.
- Is there a print version of WDW Magazine? WDW Magazine is online only. Due to printing costs it’s not feasible to print and mail the magazine.
- How often is WDW Magazine published? WDW Magazine is a monthly publication with occasional extra issues for our subscribers. Typically we publish on the first day of the month. Sometimes we do get things done early and publish on the last day of the month before.
- How do we access our magazine? Go to our homepage at WDW Magazine if you signed up for the web version just login and you’ll see the list of articles. If you purchased the Apple Newsstand version, find the Newsstand folder on your device and the Magazine should be on the front page. If it’s not, download the app and check the Newsstand folder again. On your Android there should be a WDW Magazine icon somewhere on your device that you can click on.
- What does my subscription include? That depends on which version you choose. The web version of the magazine includes all issues current, future and past. The Apple and Android issues include the current issue, any special subscriber issues and the future issues for as long as your subscription lasts. All issues get access to our blog.
My app keeps asking for my account number what do I put in? The Apple and Android versions are based on account numbers that we don’t have access to, but here’s what usually works. Click on the Subscribe Button and choose Restore All Purchases. That should bring back any issues you have purchased.
How do I unsubscribe?
Here are the details of how to unsubscribe to WDW Magazine.
Apple Newsstand Version
- Click on the settings icon on your iPhone or iPad
- Choose the “iTunes & App Store” option
- Click on your Apple ID at the top of the page
- Choose “View Apple ID”
- Under the Subscription section click Manage
- Choose WDW Magazine
- Turn off Auto-Renewal
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Alternatively, tap Menu -> My Apps -> Tap the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel -> Tap the app’s details page.
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation.
- Now, the status of this Subscription has been changed from Subscribed to Canceled.
Web Version –
To turn off Automatic Renewal from PayPal –
- Log into PayPal
- Find the Profile tab and click it
- Click on My Money
- Choose preapproved payments
- Find CTSA LLC
- Where it says Status choose Cancel
To unsubscribe if you didn’t use PayPal –
- Send a message to email@example.com saying you would like to unsubscribe.
I’m having problems with my Apple Newsstand. What can I do?
Try this first – Restart your device.
If that doesn’t work then,
- Click on the Subscribe Button
- Choose Restore All Purchases
The next step –
- Delete the app
- Reload the app from the iTunes Store
- Restart your app (very important)
- Open the app
- Click on Subscribe Button
- Choose Restore All Purchases
If all that doesn’t work email us our Support Desk
I purchased issues on my Google device and they aren’t showing up. Can you help?
Yes, here are some things to try on your Google device.
The Android App automatically looks for previous purchases upon launch.
If it finds previous purchases then they will be restored as the app loads.
However, if they do not automatically appear, here are steps to restore Android app purchases.
- Download previously purchased & downloaded apps
- If you get a new device, remove an app to free up space, or reset your device, you can reinstall the app without purchasing it again.
- If you have multiple devices, you can install the app on all of your devices without purchasing the app again.
You can quickly find free or paid apps that you previously downloaded.
- Find and download your apps using your mobile device
- Open the Google Play Store Google Play Store app
- Touch the Google Play Store Play Store icon and select My Apps.
- Visit the All category.
- Select an app you’d like to install, then touch the Install button on the app’s detail page.
Can’t find previously purchased or downloaded apps
If you can’t find an app on your My Apps page that you previously purchased, or you’re being asked to purchase an app that you already bought on Google Play, make sure that you’re signed in to the same account as the one you used when making your purchase.
Check which account you’re signed in to when using your mobile device
- Open the Google Play Store Google Play Store app.
- Touch the Google Play Store Play Store icon to see which account you’re currently using.
- To change accounts, touch the Selector dropdown arrow and select a different account.
Although purchases can’t be transferred between Google Accounts, you can install apps that you purchased using a different account by signing in to your Google Play Store app using the associated account, then reinstalling the apps on your device.
I’ve had the magazine for 1 or 2 months and I just got charged again? What’s up? There is a 30 (or sometimes 60) day trial period for the yearly subscription. You don’t get charged until the end of your trial period.
I purchased the web version, and when I download the Apple or Android app it doesn’t work. The web version of the magazine is not compatible with the Apple or Android apps. You can view the web version at WDW-Magazine.com
I can’t get out of the current magazine. If you are viewing the magazine in one of the apps and seem to be stuck in the magazine, hold down your finger on the page until the bottom navigation comes up. When that happens you’ll see a HOME button at the top of the page. Click on that and it will take you to the main page where you can see all the issues.
Can you help me log in the the web version? Sure, at the top of each page there is a Login tab. Click on that and login with the username (your email address) and password you gave when you created your account. If you need to reset your password, let support know and they will get you set up.
If you need any other help be sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.